Forex Chatroom

Should we have a seperate Forex chat room?

• Yes, what a great idea.

Votes: 45 91.8%
  • No, as ideas go it stinks.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Who the hell has time to chat?

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
I think a forex chatroom is a great idea, but that it should be part of T2W - therefore my vote goes to IRC.

Thanks for your feedback, well it seems that IRC is the clear favourite at the moment... I'll aim to set up the room early next week.

In the meantime we'll need to choose at least 2 or 3 moderators to manage the room during the day to ensure it's never left unattended. Please email me if you would like to volunteer for this role and why.

Also we should discuss whether the chat should be viewable on the site, as in http://www.trade2win.co.uk/chat either in realtime or delayed, and whether we should keep daily transcripts that can then be downloaded from the site.

Hiya Folks
Just catchin up with the thread.. Forex room sounds a great idea

options, put me forward for what?

NB

And what does that entail?

Am trading most of the day anyway, so yeh shouldnt be a problem

NB

NB.

It means beating up the new kids and shoving their heads down the toilets. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No, just means keeping things in order, discussing trades and trading, and keep out the louts.

First thing id have do then is throw myself out lol

If there is noone else then i'll chip in.

NB

just to add my support for a forex chat room currently use moneytec but aT2W cht room would be good

i day trade forex so ill be up 4 it
thanx

bbmac

Forex chat room sounds like a good idea. Look forward to meeting you all there next week..

Just on the subject of viewing on t2w board or transcript, I would very much like to have either of these facilities.

I do not anticipate being able to participate all that often due to other commitments but I would very much like to keep up with what has being going on with fx chat.

The Forex trading room is now live. Members familair with IRC can access it via mIRC using the #othernet network and the room name is #T2W-Forex. For everyone else, you can log-in to it via the front page of T2W.

You can see who's online via the front page too, and I'm currently in the process of logging the discussion and eventually making this available on the site. Will also take a day or two to finish automating the operator privileges - but the room is now live and members are welcome to use it. :D