How many PRE-market OTC orders get filled in your experience?

Trevor_Dewhurst

5 0
Hi guys, I have a question: How many PRE-marketorders would you say get filled in your experience?

Reason I`m asking is because last week was a complete disaster for me. Out of 25-30 OTC limit orders I placed PRE-market opening, only 2 (VLDI and OTOW) got filled the entire week (even though I also ordered EVLI, LVGI, TENP, FBCD, BNXR, RBIZ, AXXE, IBRC, CYDI, PGSY, WNBD, VTIFF, CHICF, NVLX, OGNG, PZOO etc.)...

Now... at first I thought that was because its difficult getting PRE-market fills anyway, but then... I asked some friends in a chatroom and they said they got 2-3 fills out of 5... EVERY single day, meaning 10-15 fills a week, using limit orders (+3-15% of the ASK price) on the automatic SMART router getting fills (mostly on NITE and ARCA Marketmaker) EXACTLY the same settings, the same broker (SureTrader) as myself.

I dont understand and its driving me insane. What am I doing wrong???

I would appreciate any useful answer so

1. How many PRE-market orders get filled in your experience?

2. What am I doing wrong or what can I do to improve me fills?

Thanks very much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock