For Charty

cookie

Charty,

I read and enjoy your chart views with interest but feel that they are somewhat ineffective when applied to the likes of ARM, BLM, LOG, BHM, CTM etc etc. These are heavyweight stocks when it comes to daily volumes and are always in vogue and moreover totally Naz reactionary.

eg: LOG from £15 to £17 in last few days in spite of chart views.

I would much prefer and I think it would be more help to all if your next study was on a FTSE 250 - non tech stock.

This is only my personal view and if others are happy with your choices just ignore me, I'll read 'em just the same.

Good Luck

Cookie

PS. I am day trading just three stocks at the moment LOG, CTM, BHM. but am interested in EMA (all time low) AGS (oversold) and HAS. Any views on these would be appreciated.

Good POINT

I think it would we unfair to technical analysis as a subject to put it under such a random and uncertain circumstances and expect result. Mathematically as the uncertainty increases the stocks behave in more random than deterministic events and No kind of analysis becomes valid.

I thank from charty for her great contribution but I feel as cookie said a non tech selection would responde far more positivley to Technical analysis.

An update from Charty

Dear All,

I have tried to go through soem of the threads here.

I will try to answer all the different queries addressed to me.

I will definitively answer all the request to me in terms of articles. However, I have been a bit inundated in my inbox of requests and I ma trying to go through them in a "democratic way".

I will be away on business from Wednesday until Sunday and I do not know yet if I will be able to login.

Tech stocks are very volatile.

I still believe tech analysis works fine with them, (see my articles on Sunday and compare the share price at the end of the session on Friday and the close today as a prove of this!).

I notice with pleasure that we are more on this new board!