Follow my trades

oh good, im glad you have such a special relationship with your spread company. :cheesy:

Mug2k :cool:

Originally quoted by Grey1

Some of our traders still donot realise their wins is nothing but a chance.. So they carry on trading not realising they have no edge what so ever over the market.

Grey1 , in your HO, would there be a percentage level of success for a system at which your statement is no longer valid?

mug2k said:
back-test up 4 all 2 see!!

Have fun

http://cantorindex.co.uk

- Car Key Boi
lol.gif

mug2k said:
back-test up 4 all 2 see!!

Have fun

well that should silence the doubters

there's a sucker born a minute mugsy ..................bet you knew that eh ?

Looks good mug2k, so how much will your site eventually cost. :D

Last edited:
It's gonna cost a hell of a lot cos if you are going to get from 50p to a million quid in 2 years then he has the right to charge an arm and 3 legs. Aint that right Mugsy ?

Good luck. You have a 50 point loss in the Dax. When will you take your loss?

You can void that 50 point loss mate, no sweat. Just call the SB company and mention Mugsy's name and they will happily void the trade for you. That's the beauty of this system and that's another reason why it's gonna be really really expensive when Mugsy starts charging.

Yeah, I been looking for the Holy Gruel for bloody ages and I reckon this must be it. Totally foolproof system. Bags of winning trades plus voidable losers. This has gotta be the Holy Gruel. Keep it up Mugsy - you're doing a great job.

That's the beauty of this system and that's another reason why it's gonna be really really expensive when Mugsy starts charging.

This is why it's a good idea to keep in Mugsy's good books. He might let his mates have the Gruel for free.

Something else of note.

mug2k's website suggests he is stockmarketking.com

But the stockmarketking.com URL has yet to be registered.

Sorry - did'nt saw that mandasafish was faster than myself with The Elite Trader-link.

This is valuable real estate - a man with a system like that and he hasn't already secured it?

The following domain names are available
stockmarketking.com £35
stockmarketking.info £ 0
stockmarketking.biz £0
stockmarketking.net £0
stockmarketking.org £0
stockmarketking.co.uk £0
stockmarketking.org.uk £0
stockmarketking.me.uk £0

i do have my site secured actually, stockmarketking.cjb.net!
Ive yet to get it all sorted yet.
Whats the rush anyway i got till April. :cool:

Im thinking of charging £25 per month 4 my trades, im sure anyone following will make that money bak in no time.

That elitetrader thread you guys have found was the first ive heard of it, good to know that my name is being spread around.

By the way if you think the DAX is doing okay since July with 841 points profit, check out the Nikkei or Hang seng.
With good account management and careful stake compounding you will be able to make a fortune within a few years (even starting with 50p) :cheesy:

Ive noticed that my thread is full of traders who are just here to ridicule me and my system, but come April we'll see who has the last laugh :LOL:

p.s Those jokes about voiding bets is boring now, ive explained already that it was down to my system being tweaked and during that phase it was producing to many trades. (wrong settings).
Im sure your all perfect and never get anything wrong, thats why your reading my thread at this very moment.

Mug2k :cheesy: