Follow my trades

Im sorry about the other DAX Trades that have now been void, this was due to some final tweaks to get the most profit out of each trade.

Anyway ive sorted it now and will post up all reversals!

Mug2k

By the way selling the nikkei at 10356 is merely the new trade produced by the system, im sure at this very moment (im with cantorindex) you could jump in around 10420 ish!! This system spots reversals just before they happen.

Last edited:
I shall read this thread with great interest as I am always on the lookout for good DAX trades..

Mug2

You might think I am being funny with you but I am not.. may I also suggest for every long or short postion you take toss a coin too and compare your performance against a coin tossing trading system.

your performance againt a random behaviour can also be an indication of how much of your winning is due to your Good analysis and how much of it due to pure random process..

This performance testing procedure is often used in real life to isolate the edge from chance..

Some of our traders still donot realise their wins is nothing but a chance.. So they carry on trading not realising they have no edge what so ever over the market.

Grey 1, i know what im doing here!

Of course trading is down to chance but if you have many factors pointing in one direction (which i have) you can make a system that is far far better than chance or simply tossing a coin.

Im in the middle of posting up my back-tests on my site, u can look 4 yourself and see what u think!

Mug2k

mug2k said:
i know what im doing here!

That's so reassuring ... thank you. I'm on standby with my 50p, so just tell me when and I'll jump in!

How soon can I expect to be a millionaire on your system?

So if my 50p can turn me into a millionaire in 2-3 years, then if I borrow another 50p and follow your system blindly with £1 then it will take only 18 months. Fantastic!

Do Cantor Index do 50p bets? I thought the minimum is £2. If I'm right, I'm going to have to look for a cheaper SB to go to with my £1.

" From the driver and the guards to the bagmen playing cards
(s)He will supervise them all, more or less.
Down the corridor (s)he paces and examines all the faces
Of the travellers in the First and in the Third;
(s)He establishes control by a regular patrol
And (s)he'd know at once if anything occurred."

quote from the mug website:-
These are my own trades by no means am i asking you to copy them, I will be posting purely
for your entertainment.
Check back each day so you can follow my trades properly!!

I'll update when a reversal comes along!!

UPDATE TIMINGS

All trades will be updated at 9:30 pm U.K time.

I will leave a little note so you know ive updated!!!

Mug - this is excellent stuff and I can't believe that you're doing it for free!!!

Just a thought - if investors find that they're not making anything/much from the trades, they still may be prepared to subscribe for the 'entertainment' value which may prove to be the most lucrative aspect of proceedings!!!!!! :confused:

Good Luck anyway, and I for one will be following most attentively :p

Regards

So you too want to be a millionaire? Jump aboard, plenty of room on this train going to the end of the rainbow. Remember, if you ever find yourself in a losing trade, just void it.

Another quote from the mug2k website:
But for the next 3months up till March1st 2004, i will post trades on this website for FREE!! Follow all of my five profitable Indicies and then decide for yourself if you think im worth investing in.

That's only two months. Perhaps you should run it for the full three months, ending on April 1 2004. Or am I being foolish?

Mugg could be another Sidd Finch

"he could pitch a baseball at 168 mph with pinpoint accuracy. The fastest previous recorded speed for a pitch was 103 mph.

Finch had actually never played baseball before. He had been raised in an English orphanage before he was adopted by the archaeologist Francis Whyte-Finch who was later killed in an airplane crash in the Dhaulaglri mountain region of Nepal. Finch briefly attended Harvard before he headed to Tibet where he learned the teachings of the "great poet-saint Lama Milaraspa" and mastered "siddhi, namely the yogic mastery of mind-body." Through his Tibetan mind-body mastery, Finch had "learned the art of the pitch.

Finch showed up at the Mets camp in Florida, and so impressed their manager that he was invited to attend training camp. When pitching he looked, in the words of the catcher, "like a pretzel gone loony." Finch frequently wore a hiking boot on his right foot while pitching, his other foot being bare. His speed and power were so great that the catcher would only hear a small sound, "a little pft, pft-boom," before the ball would land in his glove, knocking him two or three feet back. One of the players declared that it was not "humanly possible" to hit Finch's pitches.

Unfortunately for the Mets, Finch had not yet decided whether to commit himself to a career as a baseball player, or to pursue a career as a French Horn player. He told the Mets management that he would let them know his decision on April 1 "

Okay Skimbleshanks, i will grant your wish!!

All trades will be posted for free until April 1st!!!

Mug2k

Please give me a break on those previous DAX trades, was posting 2 early before i had fully tweaked the system! Anyway im sure they didnt break the bank

Oooh, excellent. April 1 it is then.

Don't worry about those trades breaking the bank - I just phoned up the SB company, explained about you just tweaking the system, and they said it was no problem. A little known clause in their contract says that if you utter the magic word then they are duty bound to void the losing trade up to two weeks after you initiate it, and restore your account balance as if you've never taken the trade. So no harm done!