Focus

I have studied and tried optimizing patterns. One person recently mentioned I'm overfitting and that I should look more into the order book and volume to be able to execute better instead of worrying about if pattern A is greater than pattern B.
What can I focus more on to get to the "root cause(s)" of price instead of simply seeing the effect of price. How can I execute better? Is this even the right question?
I'm willing to put in the work, and I'm sure I have taken many paths that lead to dead ends.

My question now is:
What should I focus more on and what should I focus less on for me to succeed?

Kaldir

I don't know much about trading, but I have a feeling you should be a little more determined. Firstly make a decision, and then deal with the consequences :)
Its just my opinion.

Hey I really appreciate the feedback. I did make a decision and I really want to be a contrarian but that in of itself is such an abstract school of thought. I can't seem to figure out what works and what does not. Does TA even work?

T.C.

One of the biggest mistakes I made first starting years ago was changing my trading style too much. I'm not saying a person shouldn't adapt to a changing economy but careful you don't change something that is or close to working. Just work on fine tuning how you trade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks