First good thread in ages

the away missions have been lulzy and legendary, and for sure need a big mention in any t2w chronicle (y)

fx street was massive! hats off to mission participants.

but let's never forget babypips/ff and that mr sb/jefferson chump. multiple venues invaded @ babypips, forexfactory, twitter and his chat room. terrific lulz!

Lest we forget...the other away day missions on CB :LOL: All those (not so) hidden secret agenda's...:LOL:

Theres so much to choose from but "teh office junior debacle" was a lulz highlight, and worth a mention purely as it was the catalyst for the shining beacon phase.

A personal favorite of mine was watching the ex Tory party treasurer throwing his toys out of the pram after the zoo's decision to introduce banner advertising into members posts. The lulz created by inserting adverts for Oanda into Mr Cruddas's own posts on the CMC thread was simply more than words can adequately describe

Sadly i think it was was just a **** up, but If mr Sharky did it 4 teh lulz, he deserves some sort of global recognition in his honour.

Nobel lulz prize? You might be on to something here.

That was just a rogue junior. Things like happen to most companies. So you shouldn't hold it against t2w.

:LOL:

Some of the best lulz has sadly been airbrushed out of history. Mr Spreadbetting's "marketers paradise" post is a fine example. There's been a lot of lulz vandalism over the years, but thankfully much still remains in private collections :LOL:

To t2w's credit, much still remains.

So below you will see a good example of how to read the open, following a major news event and determine the bias within the first 3 mins. This basic mechanism can be used to good effect on Open-Drive type openings where profit opportunity is large compared to the risk for the trade.

So as we can see, price opens right on a level where there had been obvious institutional participation. Payrolls have pushed price up close to the recent highs on ES, into a new value area. The opening swing is weak - this tells me the market on open orders were not heavily biased to buy and this can be interpreted as a sign of weakness, hence........

OMG, what am I doing, for a minute I thought this site was about trading.......

Back to normal now

banana-seychelles-crochet-bikini.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that this type of post encompasses exactly what we want from the new t2w? Bit of maths in the next one Rob for double stiffies.