Finally I decided to buy a robot

This picture is terrible. It does not show any column headers. Anyone can take a snapshot of a brief profitable period. Show us a longer time frame.

Uploaded 06.07-13.07 . On Monday, upload 13.07-21.07
as far as possible I will post more actively.

You're wasting your time.
Supposing those figures are real, chances are it is down to luck...

All traders in the world are profitable for a period of time , it could be hours it could be days and usually its longer than that , the problem is the consistency .

if you trade, can you show me Your report?

that isn't going to help you either...

you're better off learning how to analyse time series data and conduct your own research, back testing

there are no shortcuts here, buying robots or trying to emulate what others are doing is a flawed approach

You are showing such a small time frame, I am inclined to agree with DT about it being luck. Can you show a long track record with the same returns?

13.07-21.07
novpng_8944721_18282565.png
[/URL][/IMG]I try to spread all this robot trades . As I will now lay out the story behind a long time , if you recently bought ?

I show as much as possible as there is time , just make post in the forum . Yes, I will show a long period , but so far it works for long. I spread regularly

It should not be that difficult. Your broker should have a downloadable report covering cash flows and trades from when you started until now. Interactive Brokers allows me to do this so I know it's pretty simple I just choose the dates I want to have on my report and what I want to be included in the report.

It should not be that difficult. Your broker should have a downloadable report covering cash flows and trades from when you started until now. Interactive Brokers allows me to do this so I know it's pretty simple I just choose the dates I want to have on my report and what I want to be included in the report.

Thank you, I know how to take notes that are interesting to me . But I'm checking account is not so much from the fact that often am on a business trip .