Why buy Forex Signal ?

maxtail

Hey Guys and Gals.

I just want to say to you all. Why you are buying Forex Signals.
What are you achieving from it.. In the end Every signal, robot or anything starts giving bad results...

So why not invest in your own self huh ?

I have heard $300 for signal. Will turn $1000 to $10,000 in few months and all that stuff.. If such thing existed.. And happened.. Every forex trader will be at least MILLIONAIRE right now..

So why not think logic.. And buy BOOKS, research your own self.. Invest in your self.. so its there with you FOREVER...

Why pay for these signals, robots... There might be some good.. but i would prefer investing in my ownself.. then rather such so called stuff..

My view.. some might agree some may not.. thats why we are here DISCUSS :)

Hi

Buying signal service gives you the disillusion of becoming a trader without going through the learning curve.

It is like becoming a doctor/dentist using signals from the medical profession but without having any learning curve.

It does not work and in forex the patient tends to be the trader who end up a loser

OILFXPRO

Most new traders think that signal providers have the Holy Grail.
and have some knowledge awareness that is not open to the general public.
There is also the "Herd mentality "It must be right if the signal provider is doing it as well
"I am not alone"
This is probably one if not the only profession where you can start working without any study or knowledge
its not surprising that novice traders look to signal providers

Hey Guys and Gals.

What are you achieving from it.. In the end Every signal, robot or anything starts giving bad results...

:cheesy: Why do you think we are buying those useless "signals"?:LOL::LOL::LOL: "Signls where from?:LOL::LOL::LOL: I am sure those who sell a "signals" have never made a single trade:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Not all forex signal providers are bad
there are some good providers the problem is trying to find one amongst all the rubbish around
I use the services of a signal provider who is extremely good they do trade live and send you a email alerting you of impending trades, with a little tweaking and adding my own analysis I get a better return than the signal provider. They are expensive though but well worth it as they have done most of the leg work and I have to do very little If my analysis concurs with them I trade or do accordingly.
Good signal providers are doing no more than the large brokerage houses advising you to buy or sell and we all know how wrong the big boys can be.
The essential problem is in relying 100% on a signal provider then sitting back and enjoying the profits with no work I am afraid it does not work like that you do have to do some work even with a good signal provider

Gamma

I have expert advisors that generate signals all day long and give entry signals and simple exit signals.These signals can amount to over 500 pips a day for entries.

The signal provider's job is only one tenth of a trader's requirement for succesful trading.The other hard work is done by the trader and depending on his skills and experience ,he may or may not be able to cope and become profitable

OILFXPRO

My Strategy

Hi all Great traders,

I beleive the technical analysis,feudumenatal and any signal really helps for entry any posistion..i am fulltime trader since 2002.:D..tomorrow i trying post overall weekly market and daily then recommedation buy/sell ...i only play GBPUSD

Regards
Lovely

hi

Gamma

I have expert advisors that generate signals all day long and give entry signals and simple exit signals.These signals can amount to over 500 pips a day for entries.

The signal provider's job is only one tenth of a trader's requirement for succesful trading.The other hard work is done by the trader and depending on his skills and experience ,he may or may not be able to cope and become profitable

OILFXPRO

can you tell me what expert advisor you use and on what plarform. i use some expert advisors on meta trader4 but they dont seem to work. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks

hi

Not all forex signal providers are bad
there are some good providers the problem is trying to find one amongst all the rubbish around
I use the services of a signal provider who is extremely good they do trade live and send you a email alerting you of impending trades, with a little tweaking and adding my own analysis I get a better return than the signal provider. They are expensive though but well worth it as they have done most of the leg work and I have to do very little If my analysis concurs with them I trade or do accordingly.
Good signal providers are doing no more than the large brokerage houses advising you to buy or sell and we all know how wrong the big boys can be.
The essential problem is in relying 100% on a signal provider then sitting back and enjoying the profits with no work I am afraid it does not work like that you do have to do some work even with a good signal provider

hi there was wondering if you would divulge the name of your signal provider. am relatively new to trading and would appresciate any help you can provide

regards

Hey Guys and Gals.

I have heard $300 for signal. Will turn $1000 to $10,000 in few months and all that stuff.. If such thing existed.. And happened.. Every forex trader will be at least MILLIONAIRE right now..

So why not think logic.. And buy BOOKS, research your own self.. Invest in your self.. so its there with you FOREVER...

Why pay for these signals, robots... There might be some good.. but i would prefer investing in my ownself.. then rather such so called stuff..

My view.. some might agree some may not.. thats why we are here DISCUSS :)

maxtail,

There are many genuine reasons why one might subscribe to a signal provider,

1. There may be no inclination to learn how to trade/invest in financial markets.
2. There may be a need to earn an income whilst learning to trade/invest in financial markets.
3. There may be a requirement for exposure to financial markets without handing investment capital over to a 3rd party.
4. There may be a requirement to participate in another asset class than the asset classes they are skilled in.
4. And so on.....................

Subscribing to a signal provider or any similar service should be approached as prudently as any other investment decision i.e. with thorough due dilligence.

'In the end Every signal, robot or anything starts giving bad results... '

If your referring to a mechanical approach to the market then it's very possible but if not then this is like saying in the end every trader/investor starts performing badly, which is absolute nonsense!

Regards

TrenchantFX

my strategy

Hi all

weekly forrecast

The GBPUSD has shopwn a covincing new trend to head down after friday closing. Nevertheless,we expect a quick rebound to jump back briefly above 2.0100/60 in early week before the whole downternd worse into the stides.
This week ,we have identified the first support at 1.9730

Daily movement.

1.9937.the price will trying rebounding to 2.0060 or 2.0100 if the support at 1.9940 hold.If the price down to 1.9860 all Long position is damage.

Recommendation

The candle will bULLISH (buy)arround 15.00 pm singapore time ( UK session) then will BULLISH (BUY)agains arround 20.00pm singapore time (US session)

ok gud l;uck all see how it works:cheesy:

correction

The weekly forecast:

The GBPUSD has shown a convincing new trend to head after friday's closing.Nevertheless,we expect a quick rebound to jump back briefly above 2.0100 in early week before the whole downternd worse into the strides.This week,we have identified the first support at 1.9730 level

Daily movement:

Market should pop up towards 2.0060 0r 2.0160 this bullish scenerio would damaged if 1.9860-1.9850 is broken

Today Signal

Arround 20.30 pm singapore time(08.30 am US time) the candle will bearish(SELL)

pls always put stop limit 50 pips from ur entered price