Fibonacci Retracements?

min6485

Hello I would like to incorporate Fibonacci retracements in my trading.
I trade off of the 15 minute time frame using the 200 SMA as a means of direction.
Since I am using the 15 minute chart would I use the Fibonacci retracements on the 15 minute chart, or a higher time frame chart?

All suggestions are welcome

Thank You

I trade off of the 15 minute time frame using the 200 SMA as a means of direction.
Since I am using the 15 minute chart would I use the Fibonacci retracements on the 15 minute chart, or a higher time frame chart?

Thank You

Eye-talians are frowned upon here. So instead of Fibonacci, use McQueen retracements. It all started with these 2 eye-talian men on a bus with an English woman name McQueen sitting behind them

They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady McQueen sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:

"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

"You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady, McQueen indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," said the eye-talian. "Who talkin' about a sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."

Thank You

15-min. ................. but be a smart guy and put in the monthly/weekly retracement levels. This is where the real power is at. Then go to the beach. On your 15 min. if you see Price arriving at amonthly, boom, get out of dodge for the time being