FAP Turbo. Anyone bought it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system reports fake limits to the broker as an option, so that the broker can't cheat on you by trading against you.

At some point losing trades are stopped out (or you would hope and pray so). The question is this, what is the average size of a losing trade (in pips), and what risk are you initially exposing yourself too when a trade is placed ?

An equally valid question might be how can you possibly trade without knowing that information ?

So far with my limited usage of the EA, its losses have been small. I guess you might call it acceptable losses. It keeps the losses within reason, and the profits outweigh the losses. I'm trading the long term strategy, which needs a month to generate significant data. On my most recent series of trades (EUR/USD long term) it generated 4 T/Ps of 140 ($140 profit x 4) pips apiece, no losses. Generally losses have been restricted to around 20-30 pips, but I haven't had it trading for more than 12 hours at a stretch, until today.

I've been fiddling with it, merely getting to know it, rather than heavily trading it, however my post above indicates the potential it has.

It does stop out the trades, I checked that thoroughly. I want to give FAPTurbo a month or more before I make definitive comments.

Lloyd

Last edited:
i really dont see the big problem that all these people have with the EA! I got the original one a couple of days ago still testing on a demo account and trying to find the best settings. you can set your stop loss so you can limit your risk. so far my demo account is looking good. Its just all these people really annoy me coming on here with sarcastic comments and they think they are one better than everyone else. All these weirdo's with little quotes after their posts, i mean what is that all about???..

Here is my info at Interbank FX. Please feel free to asked question.. This account started with a 1000.00 balance.
Login : 2202457
Investor : dbu3tbu (read only password)

My pal says the losses (edit: on the scalping trades) have been between 1-5 pips, i.e. small. Anyway, I've decided to have a little fun myself and bought it and will open a small live account to see what happens. I've got no expectations but will post screenies of the results once I'm up and running (should be next week at some point). Will stick to the scalping setup.

FAp Turbo - does it run in the Uk ok?

There is a newly released trading robot called FAP Turbo. Out of curiosity, I would like to know if anyone has bought it yet. Thanks.

Hi everyone - I am a newbie to the site - so a big hello!
I have been sent the details of the Fap turbo system and I was wondering whether anyone has run this successfully from the UK and whether they have run it from the virtual server or locally on their own computer? I wondered if there would be difficulty senting up broker accounts to run the trades from here?

Obviously not having purchased the system I am not entirely sure how the system runs so sorry if my questions seem a bit daft!
Any help would be very much appreciated!

thankyou!
Dawnyanne

As far as i know it runs on Metatrader 4. There are UK brokers that use Metatrader 4- like Alpari (probably one of the best ones). I'm sure FAP Turbo will work in the UK if you really MUST buy it- although i wouldn't recommend it!

As far as i know it runs on Metatrader 4. There are UK brokers that use Metatrader 4- like Alpari (probably one of the best ones). I'm sure FAP Turbo will work in the UK if you really MUST buy it- although i wouldn't recommend it!

i use ODL, the apari is a bit slow to take profits and close positions. i dont have a real money account yet. why uk girl would you not recommend it, have you actually tried it yourself? you seemed to have been leaving a lot of very sarcastic comments about the software at the start of the thread.

yeah sorry i did try it and i made a million, but i'm just trying to stop you lot getting your hands on a copy as it might destroy my edge. How are the brokers going to cope with all these orders coming through all at once!

yeah sorry i did try it and i made a million, but i'm just trying to stop you lot getting your hands on a copy as it might destroy my edge. How are the brokers going to cope with all these orders coming through all at once!

there you go again!! what is the point in you posting these comments. i thought the point in this forum was that it is a place to share experiences and information.

There is a newly released trading robot called FAP Turbo. Out of curiosity, I would like to know if anyone has bought it yet. Thanks.

Made $460 profit on $3000 deposit within 48 hours.

Looking good so far.;)

thank you - and ODL?

there you go again!! what is the point in you posting these comments. i thought the point in this forum was that it is a place to share experiences and information.

Hi - thanks for coming back on this. Could you tell me about ODL? Did you have any trouble setting up accounts to make the trades at all? Does the Fap system just advise on the trades to set?

many thanks again for your help.
Dawnyanne

48 hours being the key here. Does it make this money EVERY 48 hours? If so then like i said earlier in the thread, you will all be millionaires very soon and i'll be eating my own words. So don't know why anyone would be upset with me posting- they should be happy that i'm making a fool of myself :).

48 hours being the key here. Does it make this money EVERY 48 hours? If so then like i said earlier in the thread, you will all be millionaires very soon and i'll be eating my own words. So don't know why anyone would be upset with me posting- they should be happy that i'm making a fool of myself :).

anyone that makes a fool of themselves are in need of help. anyway why dont you just not bother posting anymore useless comments on here. there is completely no point as you havn;t said anything remotely usefull.

nico po, you joined in march yet your still looking for systems...

someone hasn't been learning.

nico po, you joined in march yet your still looking for systems...

someone hasn't been learning.

yip , still a lot to learn, joined in march but not been on much
have you tried it? maybe you can share your experiences with us? or are you just gonna come up with a heap of rubbish like that last girl?

Hi - thanks for coming back on this. Could you tell me about ODL? Did you have any trouble setting up accounts to make the trades at all? Does the Fap system just advise on the trades to set?

many thanks again for your help.
Dawnyanne

hi, just type odl forex in to google. then download free account, uses metatrader 4. then you just drag and drop FAP in to the EUR/USD window and it opens trades for you. you need to fiddle about with settings though, remember i am still on demo so i cant claim to making any real money out of it. cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.