FAP Turbo. Anyone bought it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
traders use technology every day to trade. we look at electronic charts. we place electronic orders.

Using the point you mention above, likening TV's to using EA's i think is not quite right. I think you can liken TV's more to... looking at charts. Buying an EA is more comparable with buying the latest gadget which promises to vacuum all your floors for you with no assistance. Whether or not it does what it says on the label and in the big brash advertising campaign is another matter...

Hello .
I agree why use a system that might or might not work. Lets rubbish it before we give it a chance.

The problem is Marcus Leary & his sidekick Andreas Kirchberger where exposed as being somewhat less than honest previously. Kirchberger (who claimed to be a bank trader had his face and video testimony slapped all over the forex-killer website) but was in fact nothing other than a paid actor (and if you really want the proof just check out LiveFaceOnWeb.com :LOL: not the brightest of people are they ?)

Funnily enough I was critisised for pointing out a week wasnt long enough validate the method, and yet the guy promoting the product makes exactly that point, even refusing to post on a day by day basis, and suggesting that 30 days may be a more appropriate evaluation period.

Meanwhile out there in afiliate marketing land, we are already seeing buffoons who last week where praising the product asking why there demo account has blown :LOL:

By all means give stuff a chance, but take some sort of responsibility before pimping a product on the basis of 15 trades

I'll be back in jan to post what I have done to my real account. maybe then the image upload will work too. so far, the scalper has not loosed one trade. people blow their accounts on bad money management. manual or EA trading doesn't help if you can't trade in the first place. but, they do have the credibility on there site. i know because it's in the exact same trades as i am/was in. so the live statements are real there. that's what i know so far.

I'll be back in jan to post what I have done to my real account. maybe then the image upload will work too. so far, the scalper has not loosed one trade. but then again, they have the credibility on there site. i know because it's in the exact smae trades as i am/was in. so the live statements are real there. that's what i know so far.

What size of stop losss are you using on the scalp trades ?

Hello

I'm very new at this. I got an e-mail today regarding this FAP Turbo. Got exicited and decided that I might take a plunge and buy it. Made a Google search on this matter and here I am.
Now, my question to you veterans is: Why is there anybody reporting a lost on the usage of this product? You say it is a scam, but why are people reporting only good results?
I only found one guy that said a negative thing after trying the product and it was because he could not figure out how it worked.
My background is old school work hard business man of 57 years looking for an easier way to earn my living in Quebec, Canada but smart enough not to spent my time an effort (an money) on scams.
So, is it realy a scam???????????

My background is old school work hard business man of 57 years looking for an easier way to earn my living in Quebec, Canada but smart enough not to spent my time an effort (an money) on scams.

Well its not going to cost you a great deal to find out is it ? a hundred bucks or so for the EA, why not give it a whirl ?

If you cant find anyone complaining, you aint looking very far :LOL:

How long, must we sing this song?????

How long, must we sing this song????

1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

I'm very new at this. I got an e-mail today regarding this FAP Turbo. Got exicited and decided that I might take a plunge and buy it. Made a Google search on this matter and here I am.
Now, my question to you veterans is: Why is there anybody reporting a lost on the usage of this product? You say it is a scam, but why are people reporting only good results?
I only found one guy that said a negative thing after trying the product and it was because he could not figure out how it worked.

If it sounds too good to be true, It usually is.

What size of stop losss are you using on the scalp trades ?

they are hidden fixed values to fool the brokers and not listed but i read what they were on the FAP forum. i know it will close a trade out way before it ever hits a stop loss. but 90-99% wins on a 9 yr backtest with one consecutive lose every 14-20 trades is pretty accurate. and that one loss of course never killed the account. and i started out always with a 2000 balance in those test in three different pairs risking 15-20% and up to 50 lots

oh and i wouldn't call 13% return in 1 week and making all the money back and then some form buying it a scam.

it is hard to do any kind of proper research on FAP Turbo because when you type 'FAP Turbo' into Google you get bombarded with hundreds of affiliate links and people claiming to provide reviews and the 'real truth' about FAP Turbo.

When something has to be marketed in this manner it flags up an immediate warning to me.

A bit similar to a pyramid scheme i imagine, probably the first ones in might make a little money as it has been tuned to current markets. As soon as the situation changes (right about when people start ramping up the stakes) it will fail.

There is a forum online for the original FAP. I spent a while looking through it and there certainly isn't reports of people making decent money there. Perhaps the odd $50 here or there, but that's about it.

One or two weeks of results does not prove anything. To come on a message board and endorse the product based on two weeks of results only shows up your own ignorance. I'd love to see where you are in 1000 trades time, if you make it that far.

I don't think i would need other people to make money off of it to make money with it. you will see where i am in 1000 trades. I'll challenge anyone and put up my REAL statement month after month. it hs enough filters on the system to actually block unsafe conditions I've seen it at work more than once this week. like i said it's all about money management and understanding why it works and why most others don't and trust me, Ive seen a ton of crap just as much as anybody else. all of it. the original FAP is not all that good because it takes some wild trades whenever when this is programmed from the get-go to only scalp during London night hours. makes complete sense to me.

and you cant do real research on month old product. just buy it and try if you don't like, then refund.

Haha.

That, in a nutshell, is what this is all about.

First of all these guys are unproven scam artists who apparently even lied about their members backgrounds:

The problem is Marcus Leary & his sidekick Andreas Kirchberger where exposed as being somewhat less than honest previously. Kirchberger (who claimed to be a bank trader had his face and video testimony slapped all over the forex-killer website) but was in fact nothing other than a paid actor (and if you really want the proof just check out LiveFaceOnWeb.com :LOL: not the brightest of people are they ?)

That to me is downright stupidity coupled with criminal energy.

Second of all, how gullible and deluded must one be even if one did have the misfortune to enter this world as a dumb-bread of the somewhat, umm, dumber sort, to believe that anyone would sell a system for complete peanuts if it were able to make even 10% of the simply ludicrous sales and marketing nonsense.

Why don't those losers have an independently audited track record ?

LOL !

Why aren't those losers starting a hedge fund instead ??

Some people should really think about brain enhancements.

013_st2630~Boiler-Room-Posters.jpg

Boiler Room (film)

Greed coupled with gullibility beyond belief is the reason why boiler room, pyramid or similar get-rich-quick schemes will always have takers, because to the lasting good of such altruistic service providers this planet has an endless supply of dimwits more than willing to believe that they were chosen.

They won't ever be called, but at least they could feel chosen for a few minutes before dishing over their entry fee.

If it weren't so funny it'd just be pathetic.

But there you go.

:LOL:

I don't think i would need other people to make money off of it to make money with it. you will see where i am in 1000 trades. I'll challenge anyone and put up my REAL statement month after month. it hs enough filters on the system to actually block unsafe conditions I've seen it at work more than once this week. like i said it's all about money management and understanding why it works and why most others don't and trust me, Ive seen a ton of crap just as much as anybody else. all of it. the original FAP is not all that good because it takes some wild trades whenever when this is programmed from the get-go to only scalp during London night hours. makes complete sense to me.

and you cant do real research on month old product. just buy it and try if you don't like, then refund.

Have you tried getting a refund from any of these people? hehe. If you hunt around you will see loads of people complaining about being unable to get a refund.

BSD makes a very good point.

I think i'm going to get on to my bank and tell them to buy FAP Turbo. It would be a bargin at $149-- what with the amount of capital they have to put into the FX market. It would stop the credit crunch for sure.

Invest £100 million today, have £200 million in a few days!

Have you tried getting a refund from any of these people? hehe. If you hunt around you will see loads of people complaining about being unable to get a refund.

yeah, it's really easy through clickbank. i turned in the original FAP last week.

Invest £100 million today, have £200 million in a few days!

Let's do it, I'm in, will talk with my bank too for my share, and by January we'll own the planet.

Heck, there are worse things one could do with ones time.

:D

Firstly, its funny everyone who is promoting it has 5 posts max, if not new.

Secondly, why doesn't someone make a journal of the trades? I mean, it is all past data so you can't dispute the results. OH yeah, I forgot, FAP company doesn't allow you to post them right? BS.

Last edited:
I see people on so many of these fora all asking the same question: Is this $150 strategy going to make me lots of money? I think that we should put up a sticky: IF YOU HAD SCHEME THAT WILL MAKE YOU A FORTUNE WOULD YOU SELL IT FOR $150 OR WORK WITH IT AND MAKE A MILLION?

I'd work with it and then sell it for £10 million when i want to retire. Although £10 million wouldn't be much compared to the fortune i had already amassed from it. No, actually on reflection, £10 million is not worth it. And what kind of work is there to retire from anyway, clicking 'withdraw' once a month?! So no, i'd never sell it ever, i'd merely pass it on from one generation to the next as a heirloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.