facebook IPO 18th May Predictions

You're right. If I never take the loss it's only a paper loss, right? And how likely is it to hit zero? I mean, come on, surely..?

Plus, I can realise my tax loss at any time I like and feel good about not paying tax on that money I just lost.

Trading like this really is a win-win. I don't know why people make out it's so tough.

Never lose again with this simple strategy, available now for $1000 per day!!!

All the Facebook analysts are trying to save face now and say stay away from facebook stock.
ROFL! What a circus, and the analysts are the high wire monkeys.

Peter

Yeah, that's right. Stay way because there isn't much left. I heard once it's gone it's gone. Really short supply now. Lucky to get any, anywhere. Even the big Hedgies are scrabbling to find some. Gold dust. Yeah. You'd be really lucky to get some right now.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...-ipo-18th-may-predictions-11.html#post1857932
Roflcopter.gif

Source - Reuters:

"The roflcopter with all the opening day buyers onboard has sadly had a mid air
collision with the declining facebook price.
Eyewitness reports claim to have seen several falling knives in the vicinity.
At this moment these claims cannot be substantiated"

Whatever it's 'worth'. I don't think it'll be too long before there's a spike up.
Yeah, I heard that it's going to be really soon. Buy now, as much as you can and beat the rush. Get in at ground level and hitch a ride on that FB rocket.

Please.

Yeah, I heard that it's going to be really soon. Buy now, as much as you can and beat the rush. Get in at ground level and hitch a ride on that FB rocket.

Please.

reminds me of penny stocks bulletin boards !

Penny stocks!!! Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz............

BUY FB BUY FB BUY FB, for God's sake, buy the mutt please.....

Just looking at the FB chart on my screen and I can't find where my broker has put the 'dislike' button.

Hey guys,

What does "This market may not be sold to open due to stock borrowing restrictions in the underlying market. mean?

I rather not call IG if somebody already knows...

Hey guys,

What does "This market may not be sold to open due to stock borrowing restrictions in the underlying market. mean?

I rather not call IG if somebody already knows...

It means they don't want to risk losing any money.

Does anybody else think tech stocks are over valued - not just FB?

I am thinking the industry is getting ahead of it self again. Are Google, Amazon, eBay really worth their valuations?

Technology gap is narrowing coupled with barriers to entry for these high tech web based industries.

I'm thinking - I don't know and PE earnings way off the richter scale in comparison to bricks and mortar and tangible business models?

Should we be shorting Nasdaq if we can't short FB? Big players getting ready to leave a sinking ship imho.