facebook IPO 18th May Predictions

Take a look at Zillow IPO (Z). Priced at $20. Opened trading at $60, fell to $45 within 1 minute, closed at $34

Just not a good idea. But, that's my opinion.

Peter

Take a look at Zillow IPO (Z). Priced at $20. Opened trading at $60, fell to $45 within 1 minute, closed at $34

Peter

Just think how much you could have made with fluky timing, though.

Peter

I'd say it's more than an opinion.
I'd pretty much say its a fact high profile IPO's are unstable and volatile.
People never learn though.

Even if they are unaware of IPO volatility,
its been 12 years since the tech bubble.
In 12 years most people seem to have forgotten the dangers
of inflated valuations on tech stocks (any stock for that matter).

Anyone found out where this can be traded from this afternoon? marketspreads are doing it, haven't found anyone else yet.

Thanks. I'd prefer to spreadbet them though because that's what I'm familiar with, and I've got the accounts. I'm not certain that I want to trade, but I'd like to be able to see the chart at least.

I wasn't aware that you could trade on equities through William Hill. I thought all they had was binary betting on certain key markets?

Don't have an account with IG Index - they never offer any promotions!

I love how it's being sold off as tech so somehow it's magically worth more lol what a joke I'm gomna watch it rather than trade it, will
Be interesting to see how many "muppetS" get roasted

This thing is gonna spike and then bomb out , I don't even know who is buying a lot of people are going to get blown up by the prospect of owning some Facebook I've advised everyone I know to stay away for a few weeks, it is going to be another Goldman muppet show a lot of retail investors with no experience are gonna get blown up, it's a shame because a lot of future traders / market participants will yet again be put off of stocks. IMO obviously

Nah its MS not Goldman...

I don't think it's gonna tank straight away. What I'm more concerned with is whether this sh1tfest leads to P/E dilution in the nasdaq.

Same crooks
Lol, isn't it jpm's actually? But still 4 mins left to the most exciting ipo I've seen

Will be available at Cityindex at 15% margin req.