Eye care monitors do they work ?

lbs

Hi just wondering if any of you have or used any of the eye care monitor like BenQ range ?
Do you think their is much difference with them and do they really work ?

I bought myself some blue light glasses on Amazon for 15 quid. They are meant to help with eye strain and not disturb sleep if you're late up to the night on the computer.

Hi yes l have tried blue light glasses in the passed they do help but l still suffer with my eyes most days from looking at my screen but l all ways take regular breaks when l can within my trading day
but its the flicker free screen and the new blue light technology on these eye care monitors and was wondering if any one on her as used them and if so do they help there eyes or is it a load of rubbish ? l have seen couple of bad and good reviews just trying to get some more info before l commit and buy some

just turn your monitor brightness so that it blends into the surrounding light. I tend to have my monitors on their lowest brightness settings. Don't waste your time on special glasses or screen covers. 20 years of constant computer work and I have no need for glasses, it works.

thanks for your suggestions l have tried all these ways in the past and still have my monitor settings turned down and the blue light turned off it helps a bit but still get eye strain issues

thanks for your suggestions l have tried all these ways in the past and still have my monitor settings turned down and the blue light turned off it helps a bit but still get eye strain issues
you need to make sure the light at the workstation around the monitors is sufficiently washed in light else you are looking at a light source with dark surroundings and that strains the eyes. if you have don that then it sounds like you might need glasses.

Reactions: lbs
thanks for the info im going to purchase 3 new eye care monitors next week and see if they help
will let you all know in time if they have helped