Exotic FX Options

abrahamoz

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good broker for exotic FX options. I was getting myself ready to trade them through Saxo but they have stopped offering this type of options and have restricted themselves to vanilla options. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good broker for exotic FX options. I was getting myself ready to trade them through Saxo but they have stopped offering this type of options and have restricted themselves to vanilla options. Any help would be appreciated.

I think Option Express does them :)
optionsXpress.com

Hi,

Oanda.com, betonmarkets.com, betsfortraders.com

betsfortraders, when i used them at least, offered much better value than betonmarkets... look into williamhill, ladbrokes, betfair etc.. they may have some touch / no-touch markets, shop around for value.

i'm not affiliated with any btw :)

Thank you guys and apologies for the late reply.

I will take a detailed look in the next few details and try to find which one offers the best value.

Thank you once again

Thank you guys and apologies for the late reply.

I will take a detailed look in the next few details and try to find which one offers the best value.

Thank you once again

better to use a broker regulated by FSA than a bookie :)