Execution time

Strunz

I'm very interested to open an account with one of this three firms ( CMC , REALTIME FOREX , CMS ).

Before deciding to open the account however, I have a technical question that's important for me. Please give me a precise answer, not vague.
I need to know,please from real account customer of these firms how many seconds exactly pass between the click for buy/sell order and the arrival of the executed confirmation of the fill.
The question refers to normal conditions of market and in fast marker conditions.
Thank you.

cms - usually within 2-3 seconds - only occasionally has the price moved to much where you have to resubmit.- Z It is Direct access no going through dealer.

Zenda said:
cms - usually within 2-3 seconds - only occasionally has the price moved to much where you have to resubmit.- Z It is Direct access no going through dealer.

Thank you Zenda ,
I have read on Moneytec Forum : My cable connection runs at over 2MBPS and the connection time to their server usually runs at 98 milliseconds. Orders usually take 4 to 15 seconds to fill but that last trade took about 5 min.

and...

CMS has a nice platform but they don’t have OCO or contingent orders and it takes an average of 8 to 10 seconds to fill an order (range of 4 to 15 seconds).

Zenda wich is your opinion about this difference between your and his execution time ?

FXCM, 1 sec. Unless the price moves. message pops up instantly. Resubmit and in.

5 Mins? You could die a 100 times in that time.

Even 4/15 secs is way too long. Might as well stick a stamp on it and post it.

Request Confirmation usually comes up within two to 3 secs then a few seconds after accepance the order is confirmed on the screen by turning red - hope that helps -Z

Zenda said:
Request Confirmation usually comes up within two to 3 secs then a few seconds after accepance the order is confirmed on the screen by turning red - hope that helps -Z

Zenda
I'm trying the Demo.
In the demo the request confirmation window appear immediately.
If in the real platform the request confirmation comes up within two to 3 secs this is "request for quote system" becouse you don't click directly on the dealable price!
I'm thinking they want to sell a RFQ system for a "continuous streaming dealable system".
The usuals unreliable brokers !