Execution time

Strunz

6 0
I'm very interested to open an account with one of this three firms ( CMC , REALTIME FOREX , CMS ).

Before deciding to open the account however, I have a technical question that's important for me. Please give me a precise answer, not vague.
I need to know,please from real account customer of these firms how many seconds exactly pass between the click for buy/sell order and the arrival of the executed confirmation of the fill.
The question refers to normal conditions of market and in fast marker conditions.
Thank you.

Zenda

491 10
cms - usually within 2-3 seconds - only occasionally has the price moved to much where you have to resubmit.- Z It is Direct access no going through dealer.

Strunz

6 0
Zenda said:
cms - usually within 2-3 seconds - only occasionally has the price moved to much where you have to resubmit.- Z It is Direct access no going through dealer.

Thank you Zenda ,
I have read on Moneytec Forum : My cable connection runs at over 2MBPS and the connection time to their server usually runs at 98 milliseconds. Orders usually take 4 to 15 seconds to fill but that last trade took about 5 min.

and...

CMS has a nice platform but they don’t have OCO or contingent orders and it takes an average of 8 to 10 seconds to fill an order (range of 4 to 15 seconds).

Zenda wich is your opinion about this difference between your and his execution time ?

options

2,374 218
FXCM, 1 sec. Unless the price moves. message pops up instantly. Resubmit and in.

5 Mins? You could die a 100 times in that time.

Even 4/15 secs is way too long. Might as well stick a stamp on it and post it.

Zenda

491 10
Request Confirmation usually comes up within two to 3 secs then a few seconds after accepance the order is confirmed on the screen by turning red - hope that helps -Z

Strunz

6 0
Zenda said:
Request Confirmation usually comes up within two to 3 secs then a few seconds after accepance the order is confirmed on the screen by turning red - hope that helps -Z

Zenda
I'm trying the Demo.
In the demo the request confirmation window appear immediately.
If in the real platform the request confirmation comes up within two to 3 secs this is "request for quote system" becouse you don't click directly on the dealable price!
I'm thinking they want to sell a RFQ system for a "continuous streaming dealable system".
The usuals unreliable brokers !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock