Ex Prop Trader trying to get back into trading

No luck with Elite Derivatives. They want someone with 2 or 3 years experience. I only have 1 year so thats that.

No prop firm will take me so I might as well move on and do something else.

Hey RogueTrader888888, just curious to know what type of trading experience were they looking? If you have a track record of 6/8 months consistently on your own account then why wouldn' t these prop houses ready to back you, i mean if you are confident enough to make money in your own account then what is wrong?

They may have realised that his Non Deplume was in actual fact a Freudian Slip Lol.

Hey RogueTrader888888, just curious to know what type of trading experience were they looking? If you have a track record of 6/8 months consistently on your own account then why wouldn' t these prop houses ready to back you, i mean if you are confident enough to make money in your own account then what is wrong?

I eventually managed to find another firm to take me on. I think Elite were looking for someone with at least 2 years experience.

I have come across a prop company called TCA Markets. Has anybody had any dealings with them, if
so was it positive?
What I can't understand why would they underwrite someone trading from home?
To good to be true!!
Thanks

I suggest you go to the Trading Arcades thread under TCA Remote Trading, plenty of opinion on there.

I have come across a prop company called TCA Markets. Has anybody had any dealings with them, if
so was it positive?
What I can't understand why would they underwrite someone trading from home?
To good to be true!!
Thanks

They only underwrite you if you pay them first (as far as I'm aware). It's possible that they wouldn't actually let you lose more money than you initially pay them, in which case you might not be any better off with them than just sticking your money in a retail brokerage. I've no personal experience with them, but I'd recommend you do a lot of homework before you even think about handing over any money.