EurUsd - God's instrument

deadbroke

Established member
Core positions' SHORT continues. No violations of downtrend thus far on Daily.

Remain SHORT.

Several people here have mentioned the EurUsd 1.30 support level.
------------------------

This support is none other than the 38.2% Fib on monthly (Oct 2000- July 2008 grid)
Have the grid show on Weekly, Daily and 4H for further momentum insight as to whether it will hold or fail.

But if 13000 is such strong support which it is, why are you short already?

Wouldn't it be safer to just wait until 13000 is breached properly?

D

But if 13000 is such strong support which it is, why are you short already?

Wouldn't it be safer to just wait until 13000 is breached properly?

D

(1) Because a developed TREND hammers supports like Tyson hammered opponents in his prime. The more mature the trend is the less significance supports have. Their only use is really to ADD to SHORT at or close to the rebound top.

(2) No. Would you wait to make your move ONLY IF she said, "mount me now? ..... the laffing, the crossing of the legs, the touching during drinks/dinner or coffee, etc., are all supports being busted as she leans into the trend that is already in your favor. (Hunting 101)

----------------------------------------

Both answers to be viewed within the context of ....

The TREND tends to continue
The TREND can end without notice or warning at any time

EurUsd pend add to SHORT @ 1.30132 STOP not set.

(if the 1H rally tries to go higher and does, will attempt to add to Short from there too)

EurUsd: see the most recent formation on 4H? Looks like a Head and Shoulders, right?

Now look at the previous 2 formations on 4H?

Obvious, ain't it?

When one thinks its obvious, one gots to watch out for Murphy. So in this case waiting for the neckline break to add to Short is a good idea.

But here's the thing, really - the trend on 4H is down down down anyway, so an addition to short whenever is acceptable.

Trend caveat - the trend can reverse without notice at any time, hehehehe.

Attachments

• EurUsd 4H Dec 23-11.jpg
    EurUsd 4H Dec 23-11.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 276
No formation at all :)

It's a downtrend, it've been for 2 months, so short until the trend bends.

I wish it always that simple.

The market is so simple.

But I and most traders always beat ourselves in this game.

EurUsd in the top panel and Dollar Index in the lower panel - both on 4H timeframe.

Attachments

• Euro and DX 4H.jpg
    Euro and DX 4H.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 301
EurUsd 4H ....

Euro confirmed the 4H downtrendline in spades. This line is now the profit taking line on 4H leveraged SHORTS.

On DAILY all SHORT (UNleveraged) positions are so fast asleep and snoring that even a freight train won't wake 'em up.

Attachments

EurUsd 4H Dec 23-11.jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 226
EurUsd just took profit @ 1.29575 on all open leveraged positions .

Only core DAILY positions remain SHORT.

Next decent 4H rally will be when I re-enter some leveraged shorts.

Daily shorts continue as-is in snoring mode.

If the thick black horizontal line on extreme right is taken out, we might have that rally that will be shorted at its top. If the trendline breaks for a 3rd time to the upside that could be the early signal of rally aborning.

Attachments

EurUsd 4H Dec 23-11.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 222
God's instrument continues to thrill TREND aficionados with its magnificent clean, looooooooooong duration WAVES.

God, do I love it so. :):)

You've done well and your oil trade is turning in you're favour too.
I guess you're no longer "DeadBroke" :D
I can hardly wait for oil to be $37 a barrel.
Probly still have to $1.50 a litre 'tho :confused:

You've done well and your oil trade is turning in you're favour too.
I guess you're no longer "DeadBroke" :D
I can hardly wait for oil to be $37 a barrel.
Probly still have to $1.50 a litre 'tho :confused:

Thanks. Fingers crossed for goodluck. Deadbroke is my good-luck charm - chicks swarm to me when I have zip and shun me when I'm loaded. Gotta tell you, all things considered its a beautiful thing to be broke indefinitely.

:):):)

On the Daily timeframe my core positions are in snore mode SHORT, not even remotely threatened.

I am looking to add some more SHORTS on 4H of the leveraged variety - this is called gambling aka specualtion and/or titillation :):)

The 4H EurUsd is rallying and approaching and threatening a trend reversal on 4H - could happen and couldn't happen, who knows.

But dig this, the Trend tends to continue and law #2, it can reverse without notice.

So what do I do? ... Not a damn thing. I'm just going to wait and see how much farther north it goes and then if it looks like faltering I might be on time to catch it. I might also miss it and that would upset me for I love tops and bottoms :)

From the little I know about T2W I could safely place a bet that 99.999999%
of T2W is LONG EurUsd on the 1-5 or 15-min timeframes, i.e. they are working hard against the river and when it reverses to its natural course they will go to the sidelines as they've done throughout this downtrend. :whistling :) :D