EurUsd - God's instrument

EUR/USD is heading down towards the 1.31 level. It looks very bearish at the moment but the stochastics are telling us it is very oversold. Expect bearish price action but be aware that there could be a fast and sudden retracement, especially off the 1.30 level.

eurusdv.gif

I'm bullish EUR/USD at the moment. After that pinbar it just looks bullish. Pink area is on chart is target.

eurusdoi.gif

God,

Thank you for helping me decide to make EurUsd my job. Its a beautiful job, the losses hurt, the wins thrill but I'm not yet on the road to excellence - help me plant my feet theron by sending me signals to improve my weaponry.

best regards

the dead one

No change in stance, God. Its still snore snore snore on DAILY core SHORTS.

4H is on a new SHORT.

1H is a dangerous LONG so its not played - dangerous, why? .... see the previous 1H drop? Its a 5-wave drop - this tells me the recovery is counter-trend. So the larger 1H trend is down, so I don't bother to play LONG. Could be wrong but that's my stance.

For those on 1H LONG watch for reversal to the downside @ 1.3290.

4H is on a new SHORT.

1H is a dangerous LONG so its not played - dangerous, why? .... see the previous 1H drop? Its a 5-wave drop - this tells me the recovery is counter-trend. So the larger 1H trend is down, so I don't bother to play LONG. Could be wrong but that's my stance.

Done. Euro reversed at exactly as called @ 1.3290

4H is on a new SHORT.

Done. The 5-wave drop was the warning as called.

Cars hiss by my window like a sonic boom. :)

The Doors - Cars Hiss By My Window - YouTube

I'm decidely bullish on the EUR/USD long term. I know all the focus is on Brussels and the new government in spain, but long term, it just isn't looking great for the USA. It's been said today that even more money QE3 could be printed in April!! This infographic says it all really, the U.S. is in deeper than they can get out (ZeroHedge, Forex). It's funny, I read an article today that highschool students in the USA are being taught about the US debt: Look what their parents have left them with...

The chart below is clear bullish bounce off the 1.31 support.

eurusde.gif

EurUsd is a snore snore snore SHORT on Daily.

See chart.

Euro is in recovery wave 2 as shown. Not sure if 2 is over or still has a remaining upwave.

Regardless how much Euro dances and prances around, when wave 2 is over that's all she wrote for Euro.

Dollar will plug 'em all.

I'm going back to sleep regarding the Euro.

It looks like the EUR/USD has stalled at the fibo 38.2%. Looks like a new test of the lows is on the cards. I'm expecting this to break down into the 1.29's

EurUsd is a snore snore snore SHORT on Daily.

See chart.

Euro is in recovery wave 2 as shown. Not sure if 2 is over or still has a remaining upwave.

Regardless how much Euro dances and prances around, when wave 2 is over that's all she wrote for Euro.

Dollar will plug 'em all.

I'm going back to sleep regarding the Euro.

Last update on Euro till April 6 (vacation)

All leveraged SHORTS will be closed = TP on 4H EurUsd reversal as soon as it occurs. Very likely also the DAily core shorts will be closed for the following reason - see chart to fully understand why.

Wave 2 up from the Jan 13 low is likely to have a 3-wave upmove. Therefore the most bullish part of this upwave is yet to come. And this upwave could reach well into the rectangular target box I have drawn on chart. A high odds target will be the previous 4th wave as depicted by the horizontal dashed line at the same height as the box.

After that completes it will be time to reinstate all core daily shorts and start some huge leveraged shorts because the next wave down thereafter is WAVE 3, a brutally persistent and looooong wave.

Attachments

• EurUsd daily.jpg
    EurUsd daily.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 151
I'm short EUR/USD with a testing of the 1.3185 support. That will be my take profit.

I actually can't believe it. The 1.20 floor has been tested on the EURCHF. A retest of 1.20 on the books maybe?

Analysis of Majors

1.3150 seems to be the resistence level which needs to be broken in the EUR/USD. Until that level is broken and closed above on the daily, I'm still bearish with an expected retest of 1.30.

What do you think?

This is a perfect time for a long in my opinion on the eur.chf. I think the risk reward is stunning.

What do you think?

43526018.gif

Last update on Euro till April 6 (vacation)

All leveraged SHORTS will be closed = TP on 4H EurUsd reversal as soon as it occurs. Very likely also the DAily core shorts will be closed for the following reason - see chart to fully understand why.

Wave 2 up from the Jan 13 low is likely to have a 3-wave upmove. Therefore the most bullish part of this upwave is yet to come. And this upwave could reach well into the rectangular target box I have drawn on chart. A high odds target will be the previous 4th wave as depicted by the horizontal dashed line at the same height as the box.

After that completes it will be time to reinstate all core daily shorts and start some huge leveraged shorts because the next wave down thereafter is WAVE 3, a brutally persistent and looooong wave.

Occurred as called and expected. Now totally flat. All leveraged 4H and long-term daily SHORTs were closed as called.

Will begin trading again soon.

The dead one loves the Euro as much as he does the classics from the 1960-70 era.

The Beatles - Dont Let Me Down - YouTube

and of course whities will ignore the concommitant masterpieces subtly drifting from the Francophone world - not the dead one, he ignores nobody and is more inclined to listen to the poorest of the poor FIRST.

MISIC A NEG-CADENCE- ORCHESTRE VIKING DE LA GUADELOUPE-CHANT MAX SEVERIN - YouTube

and this one .......

FRANCKY VINCENT anti mako - YouTube

I think the 1.60 level is going to be the magnet, and price is going to be the iron filings. What do you think!? :p

I think the 1.60 level is going to be the magnet, and price is going to be the iron filings. What do you think!? :p

If 1.60 is the magnet then I'll start collecting gold. You need to have a close look at the fundamentals. The Eurozone is in a mess or, perhaps, you don't follow what is going on in the world.

Every week, in Europe, there are strikes, demonstrations, rating agency downgrades etc. Anybody who places faith in the Euro, at present, could lose their shirt.

If 1.60 is the magnet then I'll start collecting gold. You need to have a close look at the fundamentals. The Eurozone is in a mess or, perhaps, you don't follow what is going on in the world.

Every week, in Europe, there are strikes, demonstrations, rating agency downgrades etc. Anybody who places faith in the Euro, at present, could lose their shirt.

Not related particulary to the Euro but only to people who flaunt FUNDAMENTALS

My friend was abandoned by his friends as they kept on saying, "he's useless, bad news, worthless, will never amount to anything, just cut the strings and disconnect from him. Everybody was saying that and applying it. There he stood, all alone amidst that horrifying bad news. Everybody who could have sold him out, had already done so.

But deadbroke bought "him" and not only bought him but rather bought him in spades. He was my friend, a dying breed, an ancient race - soon other pseudo friends would come along and they'd add more to kill off the friendship honor.

When the reversal occurred it was a magnificent sight to behold. Only deadbroke was poised to ride that train - in first-class.

-----------------------------------

See coil on DAILY - self-evident. See obvious trendline forming topside of the coil = triangle.

I continue to remain on sidelines.

Attachments

• EurUsd daily.jpg
    EurUsd daily.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 169