EURUSD Discussions

FoxEpedia

8 0
hi

Seeing the increase in posts on various currency pairs, we have decided to start generic threads, this one being for EUR/USD.

All items related to EUR/USD should go in here, *unless* there is a specialized topic or question related to EUR/USD.

We will err on the side of caution and assume discussions on the pair should be in this thread.

I hope this will keep the forums clean, discussions coherent and synchronized.

By FoxEpedia

Kevin FD

124 11
lots of trading pair in this trading place and from all EURUSD is most usable and profitable , most of the time i use this trading pair particularly when time to scalp.

G

guest41766

0 0
Considering the size and volume being default anti dollar pair, I don't understand why this thread has not took off. Maybe due to the dull volatility and the rise of bitcoin this is so.

Is thread to discuss strategy?

MacroBeat

64 11
I prefer trading with EURUSD because it is considered the most used pair since the London and New York interface period due to the reasonable volatility, heavy volume and tight spreads.
that is one of the key problems why EURUSD is one of the more complicated ccy pairs with a lot of mean reversion and overlaps.. of course i trade EURUSD a lot too but usually only when there is a real story and i guess since the ECB Knot comments yesterday we do have a story... BUT you spend a lot of time in the most overtraded pair... would suggest you pick at least another 1 or 2 USD pairs that do move a bit in more straight way

MacroBeat

64 11
Why is EURUSD considered one of the most popular pair to trade? Is there any other pair that is same as EURUSD?
the reason being the US economy and EU economy are the largest blocs and EURUSD is the biggest component in the DXY.. while of course China is the second largest economy BUT has a managed Currency, strongly influenced by the PBOC there are other big pairs like USDJPY and GBPUSD followed by AUDUSD etc... but by volume EURUSD is by far the largest

MacroBeat

64 11
I DONT MIND CHATTING TO PEOPLE BUT RESPECT SOME OF THE ETHICS.. DONT THINK A NAKED FEMALE BACK SIDE HAS ANY ROOM IN A FORUM LIKE THAT AND WOULD STRONGLY EXPECT THE T2W GUYS, THAT ARE USUALLY QUICK IN DELETING SOME OF MY CONTENT, TO REMOVE SUCH CONTENT IMMEDIATLY PUT IN BY ATILLA

Atilla

Legendary member
19,823 3,092
I DONT MIND CHATTING TO PEOPLE BUT RESPECT SOME OF THE ETHICS.. DONT THINK A NAKED FEMALE BACK SIDE HAS ANY ROOM IN A FORUM LIKE THAT AND WOULD STRONGLY EXPECT THE T2W GUYS, THAT ARE USUALLY QUICK IN DELETING SOME OF MY CONTENT, TO REMOVE SUCH CONTENT IMMEDIATLY PUT IN BY ATILLA
My sincere apologies.

Picture is removed.

(y)

MacroBeat

64 11
Thank you T2W if that was you and if it was Atilla, thank you too just no room for such things in a public forum

Atilla

Legendary member
19,823 3,092
Thank you T2W if that was you and if it was Atilla, thank you too just no room for such things in a public forum
No probs my bad. I'll try and contribute something more constructive to make up for my misdemeanor.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,823 3,092
no worries just had to address it... i dont mind banter but given its a public forum those things jsut cant be on here
Good to hear and see a focused and serious thread too. Here is my tuppance worth on the Euro...

EURUSD is going to test 1.24-1.25 regions imo. I suspect it will breach that resistance level and end up testing 1.30s in due course. Then we'll see it oscillating between 1.28-1.32 for some time.

Euro is a currency with much political capital attached to it. Might come under some pressure since Biden has been elected and playing the hard ball game against Russia and trying to win friends back in Europe after Trumps shenanigans.

France and UK likely to be thorn on the side of big ol Germany but on the whole, we can expect good stewardship imo.

I'm bullish on the Euro.

Last edited:

MacroBeat

64 11
Good to hear and see a focused and serious thread too. Here is my tuppance worth on the Euro...

EURUSD is going to test 1.24-1.25 regions imo. I suspect it will breach that resistance level and end up testing 1.30s in due course. Then we'll see it oscillating between 1.28-1.32 for some time.

Euro is a currency with much political capital attached to it. Might come under some pressure since Biden has been elected and playing the hard ball game against Russia and trying to win friends back in Europe after Trumps shenanigans.

France and UK likely to be thorn on the side of big ol Germany but on the whole, we can expect good stewardship imo.

I'm bullish on the Euro.
oki Good luck with that... might have some upside in the short term but feel Q2 onwards it is all about the USD... EUR will be back being used as a funding ccy to buy EM... with US inflation starting to head higher while ECB continues to be stuck in the low gear.... WATCH ECB language should EUR get to 1.2300-1.2400... i feel 1.2500 is the line in the sand of tolerance from the ECB... could see them cutting rates to avoid a move to 1.3000... so any rally to 1.2350-1.2500 would be a big sell for me.. if we even get there but i guess that is what makes a market

Reactions: Atilla

MacroBeat

64 11
Is there any other pair that is volatile in the market like EURUSD? How different is the EUERUSD pair compared to other major pairs?
well if you were to talk about volatility.. EURUSD is the least volatile.. you would be looking at AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD , GBPUSD that are more volatile than EURUSD... and of course you could go all the way to Emerging markets like USDZAR USDTRY USDMXN etc... if you really fancy volatility but in EM would just need more knowledge and expertise to survive but if volatility it is you are after, then maybe EURUSD is the wrong product. The difference is really in its volatility... the most traded pair is of course overtraded as well, many mean reversions why the further out you go, are better trend pairs

MacroBeat

64 11
EURUSD Daily- after the test at 1.1945 that held... it is now clear that the move lower in the EURUSD was more of a correction of the move to 1.2350 rather than the current bounce being a correction of the move lower BUT jury is still out... while it was clear that if 1.1945 does NOT give way that there is a good chance of a bounce... we have yet to break the 1.2175 level my strong 4h fibo resistance to actually open the door to more upside.. while inside of 1.1945 vs 1.2175... the overall direction is not yet clear

1613375203726.png

1613375221152.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock