Euro/$---GBP/$ Where now?

If you read way back into this thread that is also my long term figure aswell raf, but we have to get to 190 again first as we just had a significant pullback.

Athough at 200 that could open into a new ball game all together much is dependent on rate hikes over here and at the same time rate hikes over at US.

You could open a small long for anticipation towards 2.00. Small stake the one you wouldn't look at until it runs towards there :cheesy: .

Lets see.

mmmm, didn't think much of those numbers..... :( ...no real harm done, looking to buy back into this!!

see how 420 reacts!

yeah, good short term supp around here....gonna look to climb on board around the 50 level should it decide to crank back

IF it does...... :cheesy:

the BIG round number (8300) is a pretty crucial one....but we're sat at a Fib level from the 5th....this could hold it

:cheesy: .......a little way ahead of me there sir!!!!....73....tiiiiigt stops!

60....which is where my signals have turned.

b/e in a sec or two

your "early bird" got the worm on that one JE..... :cheesy: good call....... :devilish:

well done Jonny, you have balls of titanium :)

Euro looks like it is managing to hold higher lows, still looks bullish on 30/60 min.

I'm a big loser on the Forex so far so I'm giving it a miss.I'm ok at Dax and It's just so annoying that I can't read the inverse instrument.

View the Majors

Is quite handy sometimes to View a large number of pairs - on a 30 min chart - you can get a useful overview/
:|

Attachments

• tuesday 1.jpg
    tuesday 1.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 396
Been stopped out of my forex positions as you probably know! Haven't been in trading this week really so only seen my trades fall of the table--not good! well lets see what happens hey!

Big down moves on Sterling. Hows you trades going Buk, any joy?