EUR/USD Predictions

Shadow,
I see you have stopped posting your trades?
I wonder why people do that and its not necessarily because they are making losses and don't want people to see this.
I tried do a similar thing on another site and then stopped my reason was Although I am a successful trader and have been for 8 out of the last 10 years of my trading life,I found that posting my trades put me under pressure to trade, I can sometimes watch the market all day and not trade If my criteria for entering a trade does not come about I will not trade but when I posted my trades pressure to post made me trade when I should not have really
I believe its a similar thing with live trading in front of a audience the market is not going to meet your setup criteria just because you have an audience.

I dont think its a bad thing that Shadow found that his system did not work.. the thing is is that it was tested and perhaps found to be flawed... I think its a good thing that he is brave enough to tell everyone but I agree that an audience perhaps pushes people to make trades or predictions when they are not comfortable with the data.

Lets face it loosing is part of the game... !! like it or not

Shadow,
I see you have stopped posting your trades?
I wonder why people do that and its not necessarily because they are making losses and don't want people to see this.
I tried do a similar thing on another site and then stopped my reason was Although I am a successful trader and have been for 8 out of the last 10 years of my trading life,I found that posting my trades put me under pressure to trade, I can sometimes watch the market all day and not trade If my criteria for entering a trade does not come about I will not trade but when I posted my trades pressure to post made me trade when I should not have really
I believe its a similar thing with live trading in front of a audience the market is not going to meet your setup criteria just because you have an audience.

I agree. Also, people will post their opinion on the market which may subconsciously affect and influence your own analysis. If you are risking your own money you need to do your own figuring and stand by it, alone. Trading threads and chatrooms are bad. Anyone who uses them in the hope of improving their trading is sadly mistaken.

I stopped because I forgot. I didn't bothered starting it again because I started feeling my system was pointless. Not losing or winning. Just pointless.

Trading threads and chatrooms are bad. Anyone who uses them in the hope of improving their trading is sadly mistaken.

Indeedy. That's why, although I enjoy using chatrooms, I stopped using trading ones to discuss trading.

Bang on baby.... youll not find a single scrap worth knowing on here thats for sure... but its good entertainment ...

I am thinking of telling the world about my "lucky 50p" "flip a coin" and click the button strategy... an I will be posting the results (win or lose they will be honest) ...

but its random so knowing when and where will be the difficult thing...

Who's in ???

its heads long and tails short - only on major pairs again selected in random

perhaps I should start a new thread ???

PHP:
Bang on baby....   youll not find a single scrap worth knowing on here thats for sure...  but its good entertainment ...

Don't know about that
There are a lot of interesting articles and the knowledge lab is indispensable,
there are also a lot of very helpful people. and threads that are very useful for all
But chat rooms are exactly that too many opinions and if you listen to opinions you are not sure of your analysis
I only post on the general forums after I have finished trading so yes its great for the entertainment.

and shadow I don't think your Posting was pointless it has stimulated debate.even if it was not about the trades.

I stopped because I forgot. I didn't bothered starting it again because I started feeling my system was pointless. Not losing or winning. Just pointless.

SN, you never gave it time, just keep going, you just never know. You can't get a full idea of how successful your system is going to be in just a handful of trades. Just keep posting, it only takes 2 mins.

Please, don't stop! You are a Legend!:)

too true... i would interested to know the exact mechanics of how you were making the choice...

not cause I am looking for a system,,, perhaps I am just a bit nosey...

Look, when things became weird, just follow the trend with double the caution you allways have.
I think is a good advice