EUR/USD Predictions

My system isn't that clever. I can only give up, down or nothing.

Give me 2 weeks and I'll explain what I do. I am sure I said I'm testing it rather than swearing by it. I am certainly not using it with live money.

groovy babe.... I will re-visit you in two weeks... should be enough time to crack the markets ehh... ;-0

8th April: Long.

7th April result: Long was vaguely the way forward.

8th April result: I understand the spike at 2am was due to some news. Later news didn't really do much; climbed 50 pips.

Last edited:
10th April result: Was long for morning Euro news.

One problem is when there is multiple news like today, it is hard to determine whether my system is right or not. A cynic, looking at the charts would say it's wrong but you could have gone long for 80-90 pips...

Anyway...

11th April: Long.

I forgot all about this. :eek:

In any case, my system was basically 1 of 3 cards picked at random. They say the markets are random. I wanted to investigate this statement. Snag is, "long" and "short" are too vague so I don't think I've proved anything. :rolleyes:

I thought Id come back and see how you did.... looks like did prove something... lol you proved that your system did not work !!! which is a good thing right !!

perhaps you should try something else ....

Decided to start a thread to make calls at the end of each day on the movement for the next day of this pair. Will post my calls between 11pm and 1am.

Not going to explain the system or reasoning. Will just state: long, short, stay out.

If anyone wants to play with me, then use a demo account.

Note: these calls will be for swing trading, not day trading. You should be looking to trade in the direction of the call, only.

This thread has been around for almost 1 month now and not a single post from mp6140... hello...hello..testing...testing...:LOL:

:cheesy:

I couldnt get the gloves on him cause his hands were tied to his feet !!!