ETX Capital

Not that I expect to ever reach the dizzy heights, but have often wondered what would happen to a trader that regularly won substantial sums from a broker.

There are lots of conflicting stories floating around.

You don't have to go to dizzy heights, this is the problem. There are traders who have their accounts closed this is a fact, and I get annoyed when sb companies say this never happens with them when I know for a fact it does. Some close accounts when you earn too much too fast, whilst others just make it plain impossible to trade with them. I feel they should at least be honest and say yes it does happen our ceiling is £150k per year, so if you earn it in two months that's your look out and you will be asked to leave...

You don't have to go to dizzy heights, this is the problem. There are traders who have their accounts closed this is a fact, and I get annoyed when sb companies say this never happens with them when I know for a fact it does. Some close accounts when you earn too much too fast, whilst others just make it plain impossible to trade with them. I feel they should at least be honest and say yes it does happen our ceiling is £150k per year, so if you earn it in two months that's your look out and you will be asked to leave...

Maybe the FSA rules don`t allow them to put a limit, not one they can own up to at least.

There are many reasons why an sb firm closes an account. it has nothing in common with your simplistic assumption that accounts are closed if straight traders win too often..

Try and move away from peddling myths and handing down forum folklore.

There are many reasons why an sb firm closes an account. it has nothing in common with your simplistic assumption that accounts are closed if straight traders win too often..

Try and move away from peddling myths and handing down forum folklore.

You consistently stalk me all around this site black swan and it's becoming a bit weird now... Again you are talking out the back of you head, but hey, keep following me around like a lost puppy making yourself out to bigger fool than you already are. You obviously have never realised success at the level to have an account closed and I'm sorry that you haven't, but that's your problem, so stop having your shortfalls out on me and others who are making this work and trying to get the best deal with brokers.

If I trade with you can I arrange for all my trades to go straight to market? A dealer being in the way is not an option for me because all they do is mess up my execution as I need fast execution, my method depends on it.
Also have you ever closed an account holder who consistantly make profits?
How do you deal with these clients?
Do you requote price on some trades or is it fill at whatever price?
Do you have slippage control?

It's gone quiet and I'm still waiting for a reply....

You consistently stalk me all around this site black swan and it's becoming a bit weird now... Again you are talking out the back of you head, but hey, keep following me around like a lost puppy making yourself out to bigger fool than you already are. You obviously have never realised success at the level to have an account closed and I'm sorry that you haven't, but that's your problem, so stop having your shortfalls out on me and others who are making this work and trying to get the best deal with brokers.

You haven't got a scooby have you? You attempt to talk from a position of authority and experience based on neither. In your bizarre mission to "seek truth" you simply peddle; mischief, rumour, and falsehoods. Which spread betting firm closed you down?

Cant say his account was closed because of profitability , he had a dispute with CMC .

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spr...r-answers-your-questions-268.html#post1593696

Hi Tar, I'm looking for Mr "eleven percent per day" to prove when an sb firm closed him down for being super successful..anything else is rumour and conjecture which is what he likes dealing in.

There may be many reasons why an sb firm closes an account, but ig, CMC, fxcm, CS etc are decent firms who make enough through our collective failures without having to spend time weeding out guys like TS who's getting a bit brave now he's apparently making a bit back.

I remember Simon ( CS ) said something about closing down the GBP/CAD nightmare guy ! , but again was he closed down because of his profitability or more accurately because he was exploiting lagged prices in the system ...

I remember Simon ( CS ) said something about closing down the GBP/CAD nightmare guy ! , but again was he closed down because of his profitability or more accurately because he was exploiting lagged prices in the system ...

The myth that sb firms close down accounts simply on the basis of profitability is a nonsense.

Hi Tar, I'm looking for Mr "eleven percent per day" to prove when an sb firm closed him down for being super successful..anything else is rumour and conjecture which is what he likes dealing in.

There may be many reasons why an sb firm closes an account, but ig, CMC, fxcm, CS etc are decent firms who make enough through our collective failures without having to spend time weeding out guys like TS who's getting a bit brave now he's apparently making a bit back.

LOL, You are such a jealous person. You know nothing black swan. CMC were known as the worst sb company to date, (Steal4Free) and it's only because PC has been putting loads of effort in to turn around their image that it's started to get better, BUT I have already found problems as have others and I have noticed so far these questions are being overlooked, so now get your tongue out of PC's @rse and look around and see what's going on. You are not of any authority, you're not even a successful trader, you're infact less than a flee when it comes to social standing, and you're a stalker. I feel sorry for you.

LOL, You are such a jealous person. You know nothing black swan. CMC were known as the worst sb company to date, (Steal4Free) and it's only because PC has been putting loads of effort in to turn around their image that it's started to get better, BUT I have already found problems as have others and I have noticed so far these questions are being overlooked, so now get your tongue out of PC's @rse and look around and see what's going on. You are not of any authority, you're not even a successful trader, you're infact less than a flee when it comes to social standing, and you're a stalker. I feel sorry for you.

Let's ignore your unhinged rants shall we, now then, answer the question, which spread betting firm closed your account due to your prolific success?

So what are you going to do with this information once I give it to you? You're going to call me a liar again. Who are you anyway? A stalker flee that follows me around trying to discredit my posts who sucks up to the sb companies in the desperate hope of getting a job.

I feel for you, I really do, it must be really frustrating for you to read that others are doing well when you are not - this is where the hate comes from, it comes from your envy and frustrations of your own shortfalls, which leads you to doubt the words of others who have had success at a level they have had their accounts closed through pure profitability.
You will not move forward with all this hatred inside, you need to let it go, try meditation, I have heard some great things. Once your head is clearer you will probably be more open to succeed. Keep at it though, it is possible.

This is the last time I will reply to you as you're a negative angry person :mad:

So what are you going to do with this information once I give it to you? You're going to call me a liar again. Who are you anyway? A stalker flee that follows me around trying to discredit my posts who sucks up to the sb companies in the desperate hope of getting a job.

I feel for you, I really do, it must be really frustrating for you to read that others are doing well when you are not - this is where the hate comes from, it comes from your envy and frustrations of your own shortfalls, which leads you to doubt the words of others who have had success at a level they have had their accounts closed through pure profitability.
You will not move forward with all this hatred inside, you need to let it go, try meditation, I have heard some great things. Once your head is clearer you will probably be more open to succeed. Keep at it though, it is possible.

This is the last time I will reply to you as you're a negative angry person :mad:

So, ignoring your assumptive and misdirected bile, you haven't been closed down by an sb firm..

Anyhow, this social standing aspect, let's have a bit more meat on the bone on that eh?