ETH Buying Area's

bax699

Good morning all hope you had a good trading week. Having a look at Ethereum today. I HODL some ETH in my wallet portfolio and its made some nice gains recently. But I always like to trade crypto too so for some spending money every week. In these bull markets its fairly easy to make money with finding a good buy area. With that being said where can we get in on the next buy? I have marked out two area’s where we could get in on the bull run we are experiencing. Keep a close eye on this one . GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Hi guys.
I am absolutely new at cryptos, said that.
I understand that Ethereum is a platform, and its main asset is ETH (the crypto currency).
I am interested to invest in cryptos, not in trading. I am thinking to buy some ETH, XRP and EOS. If I open a wallet at Ethereum, will I be able to buy these three cryptos or only ETH, and then I have to have other wallets for XRP and EOS?
Any additional information about this will be very welcome (I am becoming crazy reading information about cryptos).
Thank you in advance.

Good morning all. Last time I posted the setup on ETH we had just poked up above the Demand zone in the middle, which was the one that created the push through the previously held supply zone . So we knew that was a strong area. Since then you had two opportunities to buy in from that zone for when you hit TP projection. Currently still trading above TP area. ETH has had a lot of good positive news which helped up price even when BTC and the rest dropped back. So if your HODLing or trading you're in the profits. I think we could see ETH hit 3K at some point, so I would buy in again at the demand zone below if we got there. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. ETH is today's choice of crypto, and what a run it is having of late. The last time I posted about ETH we were trading around the 2.5K area with the buy's I gave out before hand at the 2.1K zone. The initial TP of 2.5K was hit and the second projection of the 3K mark has also been smashed. What's next? Can the 4K mark be hit soon or even 5K? I have marked out the nearest buy area that I would like to get in at, but with crypto they some times don't give us the opportunity. If you are still holding the buy then keep it open and move SL into profit along the way. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Little look back on ETH today. It is having a great run of late. If you're still holding the buy then you will be in huge profits. Part of the reason why I no longer set physical TP's, as then you can still catch the big moves like this. We have broken the 4K barrier now, looking like 5K could be next, hopefully we can see a pullback to join the ride on this one . GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I'd say anything south of $4k is a good buy price now to be honest. As more and more of ETH 2.0 is sorted and eeked out the more we will see the price rise.

I say $4k is a good buy price but I still think ETH was undervalued at its ATH to be honest. I think it and ADA are great projects to be involved with.

I say $4k is a good buy price but I still think ETH was undervalued at its ATH to be honest. I think it and ADA are great projects to be involved with.
I am not a cryptos expert at all (but I bought cryptos as a long term investment some months ago...ETH, BTC, DOT, DOGE, VET AND TRX) If I hadn't bought ETH earlier I'd wait to see if it goes soon to 5K, 6K or more...and then I'd buy in the retraction and a good support could probably be 4K or so (then buy at 4K)...but if price now doesn't break the 5K or more...maybe it is because the price isn't still ready to break up and it will go lower again before to go up (good time to buy cheaper maybe at 3K or so). Remember 4K - 4,4K is still to ceiling to break...it is never (very rare) good to buy at tops.

I am not a cryptos expert at all (but I bought cryptos as a long term investment some months ago...ETH, BTC, DOT, DOGE, VET AND TRX) If I hadn't bought ETH earlier I'd wait to see if it goes soon to 5K, 6K or more...and then I'd buy in the retraction and a good support could probably be 4K or so (then buy at 4K)...but if price now doesn't break the 5K or more...maybe it is because the price isn't still ready to break up and it will go lower again before to go up (good time to buy cheaper maybe at 3K or so). Remember 4K - 4,4K is still to ceiling to break...it is never (very rare) good to buy at tops.
Agreed, tops are never a smart buy.... Until price keeps shooting past and then they were with to delight of hindsight :D
A heavy retrace is always a smarter place to buy though when the market is in fear.

I have to congratulate my self for that analysis...I was so accurate! I should pay more attention to my thoughts!!! LOL