ETH Buying Area's

bax699

322 61
Good morning all hope you had a good trading week. Having a look at Ethereum today. I HODL some ETH in my wallet portfolio and its made some nice gains recently. But I always like to trade crypto too so for some spending money every week. In these bull markets its fairly easy to make money with finding a good buy area. With that being said where can we get in on the next buy? I have marked out two area’s where we could get in on the bull run we are experiencing. Keep a close eye on this one . GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Forexintradiadarwin

11 19
Hi guys.
I am absolutely new at cryptos, said that.
I understand that Ethereum is a platform, and its main asset is ETH (the crypto currency).
I am interested to invest in cryptos, not in trading. I am thinking to buy some ETH, XRP and EOS. If I open a wallet at Ethereum, will I be able to buy these three cryptos or only ETH, and then I have to have other wallets for XRP and EOS?
Any additional information about this will be very welcome (I am becoming crazy reading information about cryptos).
Thank you in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock