Esoteric Methods

cs99rrf

What are peoples views of esoteric methods of technical analysis, such as Fibonacci's golden numbers ???

useful for flagging turning points,

even more useful when confirmed by price action.

4 day cycles, (coughs) and Delta are reasonably valid

also look for 89 day cycles. which is a fib time period, and also a Gann turning point.

they CAN be useful, but not on their own.

fc

All useful stuff.. But it depends on what you mean by the term "esoteric" ;)

Last edited:
cs99rrf said:
What are peoples views of esoteric methods of technical analysis, such as Fibonacci's golden numbers ???
I never go anywhere without them.

And those who truly understand the importance of these methods and the true basis of their development and usage (especially in conjunction with the Palatino Series) will understand why I had the discipline and patience to wait until this precise date before responding to your question.

One other thing cs99rrf - do you ever get a feeling that you've left your signature somewhere else before?

You really have to understand sunspot activity or you are going nowhere in this game.

Hey Bram.

Berate me if you must. I use all the methods spoken of though not so much Gann. Yet I have never heard of Palatino Series.

I understood it to be a violin/fiddle. A typeface or a hotel in Rome (I think).

Do me a favour and pm in the right direction please.

options said:
Berate me if you must. I use all the methods spoken of though not so much Gann. Yet I have never heard of Palatino Series.

I understood it to be a violin/fiddle. A typeface or a hotel in Rome (I think).

Do me a favour and pm in the right direction please.
I'm afraid this is not possible. You have but 987 posts to your credit. A risible amount and one which precludes further in camera communication....{there, that's the berating done...}

It is (sort of) related to two of those items you have so astutely researched. What is not to be given so easily is the depth and dimension of the relationship these may have to each other and their primacy in the derivation of the Series itself.

I'm sorry. I can't help you any further at this stage.

twalker said:
You really have to understand sunspot activity or you are going nowhere in this game.
You're not going to mention the 'D' word or the 'N' word are you TW?

Me ? .....I am not saying anything either, and following Bramble's lead in this matter.

some one say the "d" word.... :cheesy:

Attachments

• snapshot-534png242.png
    snapshot-534png242.png
    226.2 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
a320 said:
some one say the "d" word.... :cheesy:
I KNEW you'd be lurking with your bag of crayons....

Erect sufficient 'scafoolding' and the Price will happily oblige...

Now, where's my manual....

some of them are secret fibs..... ( so I told & some charge for learning about them )

:cheesy:

SOCRATES said:
Gosh ! You have been busy, lots of fibs in there aren't there ?
Knowing CJ, there are probably some Special Fibs that 95% of other traders know nothing about. :cool:

BH CJ!!!!!!!

That's absolutely the most subliminal chart I've ever seen...

SC on your tail? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Makes you wonder just what Leonardo Pisano would have done with a slow Stochastic.

Last edited:
Mr Bramble sir.

I thank you for your confidential reply, and quite honestly find it all a bit humbling. What you have been able to inform me of, is greatly appreciated, but it has left me eager to research and travel further down this road. As you know I have been doing this for some 7 years now, but will I really have to wait a further 13 years or wait until someone 'passes on' from the inner group before I am able to step a bit more closer?

Would it be possible to clarify further on the significance of 7 and 13?
Perhaps you would allow one of the 'others' to assist me if I meet the criteria.

Thank you for your time.

It is greatly appreciated.