eSignal shortcut question

FTSEBOY

Hi all,
I haven't posted for quite a while as I have been too busy at work. I have a really silly question re the new version of eSignal. Not being very tech savvy I jhave just loaded up the latest version 7.9 and deleted the old version from 7.6 from my desk top. When I loaded up the new version it never gave an option to appear on my desktop. Therefore does anyone who uses eSignal have a clue where the file would be located (and what its is called) so that I can right click it and save it to my desktop. Sorry for asking such a stupid question....I know that I'm really rubbish!!!!

Thanks in advance.
FTSEBOY

C:\Program Files\eSignal

Go there look through the folder for the little eSignal icon,right click on it and choose send to desktop (create shortcut)

FTSEBOY said:
Hi all,
I haven't posted for quite a while as I have been too busy at work. I have a really silly question re the new version of eSignal. Not being very tech savvy I jhave just loaded up the latest version 7.9 and deleted the old version from 7.6 from my desk top. When I loaded up the new version it never gave an option to appear on my desktop. Therefore does anyone who uses eSignal have a clue where the file would be located (and what its is called) so that I can right click it and save it to my desktop. Sorry for asking such a stupid question....I know that I'm really rubbish!!!!

Thanks in advance.
FTSEBOY
By default all the program executables etc are installed in c:\program Files\eSignal\

The .exe file that loads the program is "WinSig.exe" which you should find in that directory. You need to right click on it and drag to the desktop. When you release the right mouse button, you will be prompted for a decision to move the file or create a shortcut; select create a shortcut and hey presto - job done.