Additional Wav. files for eSignal

FTSEBOY

Hi all,
Just a quick question to any eSignal users out there. I have developed my strategy that works very well on FOREX across the majors and it generates GREEN BUY arrows and RED SELL arrows when certain arguments are agreed. So I don't have to look at the screen all day I also have audio alerts. As I am getting fed up with my current audio alert, I was wondering whether there was a website where I could download further Wav. files that are compatible with eSignal?
Cheers
FTSEBOY

The create your own speech option sounds like a good option for both esignal and ts2000i. I am wanting easily understandable verbal signals such as "long entry alert" "short entry alert" "long exit alert" & "short exit alert" for use in my system/s.

esignal efs

FTSEBOY said:
Hi all,
Just a quick question to any eSignal users out there. I have developed my strategy that works very well on FOREX across the majors and it generates GREEN BUY arrows and RED SELL arrows when certain arguments are agreed. So I don't have to look at the screen all day I also have audio alerts. As I am getting fed up with my current audio alert, I was wondering whether there was a website where I could download further Wav. files that are compatible with eSignal?
Cheers
FTSEBOY
Hi, really,, I trade the ES, can I see a chart with your arrows... I have a friend who also had a program made... I can email you his chart. Do you have the efs file?
[email protected] Thanks, Earl

Custom made trade signal audio alert .wav files

Hi

An alternative is to use Windows XP "Sound Recorder". Start - All Programs - Accessories - Entertainment - Sound Recorder. Have not tried it yet, but may be a flexible option. Only trouble is - I don't like to listen to my own voice :eek: :!:

Cheers

jtrader.