Error Messages

Trader333

I keep getting the following error messages which started today (11th August) I always log out when I leave T2W and login when I get the homepage.

Any advice ?

Paul

Attachments

• error1.gif
    error1.gif
    42.6 KB · Views: 345
  • error2.gif
    error2.gif
    21.2 KB · Views: 341
It seems to be a problem affecting everyone Paul, we're trying to figure out what's causing it - but it doesn't help that it seems to be sporadic, and sometimes lets you access the page.

It started happening to me when I selected the bookmark.
I reset it to the home page and all seems ok now.

S

This morning I'm only getting a small bit of the top of the T2W home page and then this error:

DB Error: DB Error: unknown errorDB Error: DB Error: unknown error

blackcab said:
This morning I'm only getting a small bit of the top of the T2W home page and then this error:

DB Error: DB Error: unknown errorDB Error: DB Error: unknown error

glad its not just me.

One of the t2w.com email tables got corrupted last night/this morning and it was having a knock on effect to the rest of the site for any logged in members who have a .t2w.com account. Anyone we've now repaired the table, and so everything should be okay again. These things happen, occasionally, unfortunately :(

Thanks for the explanation Paul.

Only thing is all my e mail has gone. Both in and out.. Can it be recovered or has it gone for good?

No I really don't think they will have gone - (and we take nightly backups anwyay) - but I'll just need to figure what's causing them not to show. I've got the same problem myself, now I've checked - so seems to be affecting us all.

Thanks Paul.

I would love to be able to do the stuff you do with computers, but I think I am too old and too thick to try to start learning that. :LOL:

It's not an exact science by any means, but I seem to manage to scrape by (with a little help from my friends!). Anyway, seems like the email table in the database got corrupted too - but once again this has been repaired, and my emails are now all showing up again.