Elton John to perform his funeral hit at Amy Winehouse funeral

So, back on topic...

What's the difference between Amy Winehouse and Michael Jackson?

Nothing, now.

At least now she gets to snort lines off of the shiniest surface known to man....Jade Goody's head.

I'm relying on memory here so I can't promise it's true, but I'm sure I read somewhere that a third of all the people imprisoned in the UK are in for drug-related offences. (May even have been more).

I don't know about other drugs, but Cannabis has essentially no monetary value value at all apart from that created by prohibition, because it is so easy to grow.

Might be, but that wasn't the point. We were talking about demand, and I said that very few people are seriously punished just for using. That drug-related thing comes about because if anyone on drugs does anything it's drug-related. However, the point is they are not being sent to prison for drug use.

Weed is still very cheap.

Another one, they're all from the same place and i'm not really a fan of dead people jokes...

Whats the difference between Jeremy Clarkson and Amy Winehouse?

Jeremy Clarkson is still on top gear.

I was sickened by the hypocrisy of UK politicians (and their wives) publically displaying their faux grief over the death of Amy Winehouse.

These hypocrites are the very people responsible for cutting NHS spending on mental health, addiction, and rehabilitation services.

Other than taking a healthy slice of her earnings in taxation, they didnt give a flying **** about the poor girl or her problems (or anyone elses for that matter)

Why is it the governments problem?

One more....i'm going to hell :(

Who said prayer doesn't work?

Dear Lord, I pray that soon I will meet Amy Winehouse. Could your almighty power make this happen.

Hans Janek, Age 14, Oslo

Their actions have consequences, which they ultimately have to deal with
...or not....

Never underestimate the power of ignoring the bad stuff until it either goes away, transmutes into somebody else's problem or becomes a basis for establishing a position counter to that which you had when introducing the problem in the first place after a period of time sufficient in length to allow the masses to have forgotten.

i was extremely saddened to hear about the death of Amy. i was a fan and think that its sad that such talent had to die so young. addiction is a terrible disease that doesnt get the kind of attention that it likely needs. people think that its easy for addicts to just give up and move on but people struggle their entire lives. i hope that in light of her death, it helps others realize that they too may have a problem and that they will seek help. death is never a joking matter.

Their actions have consequences, which they ultimately have to deal with

No one really believes successive UK govts wants its populus sober do they? That they want you; fit, healthy, wired, educated, using your leisure time for self development/improvement so you can really *see* wtf they're up to?

No one really believes successive UK govts wants its populus sober do they? That they want you; fit, healthy, wired, educated, using your leisure time for self development/improvement so you can really *see* wtf they're up to?

if you are fit, healthy, wired, educated, using your leisure time for self development/improvement, then take yourself to night-school and learn some cuntflapping punctuation.

I'm relying on memory here so I can't promise it's true, but I'm sure I read somewhere that a third of all the people imprisoned in the UK are in for drug-related offences. (May even have been more).

I don't know about other drugs, but Cannabis has essentially no monetary value value at all apart from that created by prohibition, because it is so easy to grow.

Similar to the USA, the prison industrial complex has to be fed somehow..

Let's not forget that in the late 1960's early 70's the USA govt were not afraid that LSD would cause college grads to drop out, they were worried that LSD would create drop outs...

then rite just legalize drugs tax them to the c0ckong hilt and save 1/3rd of prison/police/rehab/stupid social worker job spending.

You listening Boehner?!

No crime and illicit substances= a lot of twiddling thumbs for the emergency services, maybe they could catch a few more peados like ODT and find madeleine prob with ODT if there weren't so many arsey laws that seem to do nothing!