Elliot Wave Analysis by Solid ECN

NZDUSD - Growth is possible.​

On the daily chart, the upward wave of the higher level (А) formed, a downward correction ended as the wave (B), and the development of the wave (C) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (C) is forming, within which the wave (iii) of i has formed, a local correction has ended as the wave (iv) of i, and the wave (v) of i is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the NZDUSD pair will grow to the area of 0.66 – 0.67. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6359.

nzdusd.png

USDCAD - Growth is possible.​

On the daily chart, the upward fifth wave of the higher level 5 and the wave (3) of 5 develop. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, a downward correction has ended as the fourth wave 4 of (3), and the formation of the wave 5 of (5) has started, within which the wave i of 5 has ended, and the local correction ii of 5 is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.3978 – 1.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3222.

usdcad.png

USDCHF - The price is in a correction and may grow.​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 develops, within which the upward first wave (1) of 3 formed, and a downward correction ends as the second wave (2) of 3. Now, the formation of the wave C of (2) is ending.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 0.99 – 1.0151. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9085.

usdchf.png

4.png

XAUUSD - The price is in a correction, a fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, a downward correction ended as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum, and the development of the fifth wave (5) started. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (5) has formed, within which the wave v of 1 has developed, and a local correction has started as the second wave 2 of (5).

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the area of 1719.7 – 1695.85. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1824.

gold.png

800x80.png

XAGUSD - The price is in a correction and may grow.​

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level ended as the second wave (2), and the third wave (3) develops, within which the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (3) forms. Now, the wave iii of 1 has formed, and a local correction is developing as the wave iv of 1.

If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will grow to the area of 25 – 26. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 21.82.

silver.png

Crude Oil - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, and a downward correction develops as the second wave (2), within which the wave А of (2) formed. Now, the development of wave B of (2) has started, within which the wave of the lower level a of B is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the asset will grow to the area of 93.25 – 100.5. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 70.05.

oil.png

800x80.png

USDCHF - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 develops, within which the upward first wave (1) of 3 formed, and a downward correction ended as the second wave (2) of 3. Now, the wave C of (2) has ended, and the development of the upward wave (3) of 3 is starting.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 0.99 – 1.0151. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9085.

usdchf.png

USDCAD - The price is in a correction and may grow.​

On the daily chart, the fifth upward wave of the higher level 5 develops, within which the wave (3) of 5 forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, a downward correction has ended as the fourth wave 4 of (3), and the wave 5 of (5) is developing, within which the wave i of 5 has ended, and the local correction ii of 5 is forming.

If the assumption is correct, USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.3978 – 1.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3380.

usdcad.png

1.png

800x80.png

AUDUSD - Growth is possible.​

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, a downward correction ended as the second wave (2), and the third wave (3) develops, within which the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (3) forms. Now, the wave (iii) of i has formed, and a local correction has ended as the wave (iv) of i.

If the assumption is correct, the AUDUSD pair will grow within the wave (v) of i to the area of 0.7040 – 0.7142. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6584.

audusd.png

NZDUSD - The price is in a correction, a fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, the upward wave of the higher level (А) formed, a downward correction ended as the wave (B), and the wave (C) develops. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (C) has formed and a local correction has started to develop as the second wave ii of 1 of (C).
nzdusd.png

If the assumption is correct, the NZDUSD pair will fall to the area of 0.6008 – 0.5890. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6515.

2.png

800x80.png

USDJPY - A fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 ended, and a downward correction forms as the fourth wave 4, within which the wave of the lower level a of 4 develops. Now, the wave (v) of a is developing, within which the wave v of (v) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the USDJPY pair will fall to the area of 127.36 – 121.67. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 138.

usdjpy.png

XAUUSD - A fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, a downward correction ended as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum and the fifth wave (5) develops. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (5) has formed, within which the wave v of 1 has ended, and a local correction is developing as the second wave 2 of (5).

gold.png

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will fall to the area of 1719.70 – 1695.85. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1824.

3.png

USDCAD - The price is in a correction and may grow.​

On the daily chart, the upward fifth wave of the higher level 5 and the wave (3) of 5 develop. Now, the third wave of the lower level 3 of (3) has formed, a downward correction has ended as the fourth wave 4 of (3), and the wave 5 of (5) is developing, within which the wave i of 5 has formed, and the local correction ii of 5 has ended.

If the assumption is correct, after the end of the correction, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.3978 – 1.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.3466.

usdcad.png

USDCHF - Growth is possible.​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 develops, within which the upward first wave (1) of 3 formed, and a downward correction ended as the second wave (2) of 3. Now, the wave C of (2) has ended, and the upward wave (3) of 3 is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 0.9900 – 1.0151. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9205.

usdchf.png

800x80.png

On the daily chart, a downward correction ended as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum, and the fifth wave (5) develops. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (5) has formed, within which the wave v of 1 has ended, and a local correction is developing as the second wave 2 of (5).

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will fall to the area of 1726.2 – 1699.25. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1833.20.

gold.png

800x80.png

On the daily chart, a downward correction ended as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum, and the fifth wave (5) develops. Now, the first entry wave of the lower level 1 of (5) has formed, within which the wave v of 1 has ended, and a local correction is developing as the second wave 2 of (5).

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will fall to the area of 1726.2 – 1699.25. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1833.20.

gold.png