Elliot Wave Analysis by Solid ECN

ad-3.png

JPMorgan Chase - Growth is possible.​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 developed, and a downward correction develops as the wave 4. Now, the wave (А) of 4 has formed, within which the fifth wave of the lower level 5 of (А) is developing, and the development of the wave (B) of 4 has started.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will grow within the wave (B) of 4 to the levels of 131.55 – 139.45. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 105.97.

ipm.png

ad-3.png

AUD USD - The pair is in a correction, a fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) of C developed, and a downward correction develops as the wave (2) of C, within which the wave C of (2) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of C has developed, and a local correction is ending as the fourth wave iv of C.

If the assumption is correct, the AUDUSD pair will fall to the levels of 0.66–0.645. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.7273.

IBM - The price may grow.​

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) forms, within which the fifth wave 5 of (1) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of 5 is developing, within which the wave (i) of iii has appeared, and a local correction has ended as the wave (ii) of iii.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will grow to the levels of 153.45–160. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 118.65.

ibm.png

ad-3.png

USDCAD - Growth is possible.​

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) of 5 forms, within which the wave 3 of (1) develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of 3 is developing, within which the wave (iii) of iii is appearing.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the area of 1.341–1.37. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.2521.

usdcad.png

ad-3.png

USDCHF - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 of (3) develops, within which the wave iii of 3 formed, and a correction ended as the fourth wave iv of 3. Now, the fifth wave v of 3 is developing, within which the first wave of the lower level (i) of v has appeared, and a local correction has ended as the wave (ii) of v.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the area of 1.02 – 1.035. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.949.

usdchf.png

ad-3.png

American Express - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, the fifth wave of the higher level (5) develops, within which the wave 3 of (5) formed, and the fourth wave 4 of (5) developed. Now, the development of the fifth wave 5 of (5) has started, within which the first wave of the lower level (i) of i of 5 is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will grow to the area of 171.15–199.25. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 133.9.

axp.png

ad-3.png

Boeing - The price is in a correction, a fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the downward wave of the higher level (C) develops, within which the third wave 3 of (C) forms. Now, the wave of the lower level iii of 3 has appeared, and a local correction has developed as the wave iv of 3.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the area of 89.41–50. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 180.7.

ba.png

ad-3.png

Gold - A fall is possible.​

On the daily chart, a downward correction develops as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) forms. Now, the fifth wave v of C is developing, the wave of the lower level (iii) of v of C has appeared, and the development of the correctional wave (iv) of v of C is ending.

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will fall to the area of 1621.9 – 1515.1. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1792.2.

gold.png

ad-4.png

Crude Oil - A fall is possible

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level 1 of (1) of C formed, and a downward correction forms as the second wave 2 of (1) of C, within which the wave a of 2 develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level (iii) of a is developing, within which the wave iv of (iii) and the wave v of (iii) are forming.

If the assumption is correct, Crude Oil price will fall to the levels of 82.3 – 67. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 103.55.

oil.png

ad-4.png

Silver - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level developed as the second wave (2), within which the wave C of (2) formed. Now, the formation of the third wave (3) has started, within which the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (3) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the XAGUSD pair will grow to the levels of 21.55 – 22.47. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 18.27.

silver.png

ad-4.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level developed as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) formed. Now, the upward wave (C) has started, within which the entry first wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (C) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.0612–1.0787. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0082.

eurusd.png

ad-4.png

GBPUSD - The pair may grow.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) formed, and a downward correction ended as the second wave (2). Now, the development of the upward third wave (3) has started, within which the first entry wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (3) is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the GBPUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.2495 – 1.2674. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.1892.

gbpusd.png

USDCAD - Growth in possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) of 5 forms, within which the wave 3 of (1) develops. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of 3 is developing, within which the wave (iii) of iii is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCAD pair will grow to the levels of 1.341 – 1.37. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.2521.

usdcad.png

ad-3.png

USDCHF - Growth in possible.​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level 3 of (3) develops, within which the wave iii of 3 formed. Now, a correction has ended as the fourth wave iv of 3, within which the wave (c) of iv has developed, and the development of the fifth wave v of 3 is starting.

If the assumption is correct, the USDCHF pair will grow to the levels of 1.02 – 1.035. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.9468.

usdchf.png

ad-3.png

MasterCard - A fall is possible​

On the daily chart, the third wave of the higher level (3) ended, and a downward correction forms as the fourth wave (4), within which the wave A of (4) develops. Now, the third wave iii of A is developing, within which the wave of the lower level (iii) of iii is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the price of the asset will fall to the levels of 256.65 – 211.4. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 367.5.

ma.png

ad-2.png

AUDUSD - A fall is possible

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) of C developed, and a downward correction forms as the wave (2) of C, within which the wave C of (2) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of C has formed, and a local correction has ended as the fourth wave iv of C.

If the assumption is correct, the AUDUSD pair will fall within the wave v of C to the levels of 0.66 – 0.645. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.7044.

audusd.png

ad-3.png

NZDUSD - A fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the upward wave of the higher level (А) of B formed, and a downward correction develops as the wave (B) of B, within which the wave C of (B) forms. Now, the fifth wave v of C has appeared, within which the wave (iii) of v has ended, a local correction has ended as the wave (iv) of v, and the wave (v) of v has started.

If the assumption is correct, the NZDUSD pair will fall to the levels of 0.591 – 0.58. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 0.6352.

nzdusd.png

ad-5.png

USDJPY - The pair is in a correction, a fall is possible.

On the daily chart, the first wave of the higher level (1) develops, within which the wave 3 of (1) forms. Now, the third wave of the lower level iii of 3 has ended, and a downward correction is forming as the fourth wave iv of 3, within which the wave (a) of iv has formed.

If the assumption is correct, after the correction (b) of iv the USDJPY pair will fall to the levels of 127.06–123.5. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 139.39.

usdjpy.png

ad-5.png

XAUUSD - Growth is possible

On the daily chart, a downward correction developed as the fourth wave of the higher level (4), within which the wave C of (4) formed as a momentum. Now, the fifth wave (5) is starting, within which the first entry wave of the lower level i of 1 of (5) is developing.

If the assumption is correct, the XAUUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1857.25 – 1910.3. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1681.43.

gold.png

EURUSD - Growth is possible.

On the daily chart, a downward correction of the higher level developed as the wave (B), within which the wave C of (B) formed, and the upward wave (C) started. Now, the entry first wave of the lower level (i) of i of 1 of (C) is forming, within which the wave iii of (i) is forming.

If the assumption is correct, the EURUSD pair will grow to the levels of 1.0612 – 1.0787. In this scenario, critical stop loss level is 1.0082.

eurusd.png