Edward Tate

warregui

Has anyone any experience of dealing with Edward Tate? They are ostensibly based in Luxembourg.

edward tate

Hi
I have had a guy on the phone pushing IPO'S the first two were in the States and made a big proffit he said the latest is www.newmilleniummedical.com I am being let in on ground floor etc, the eward-tate.com site is impressive, the float is on tomorrow /Friday do any of you people know anything about these as I am suspicious of phone deals that are to good to be true.
Doug.

Hi,
I would remain suspicious. These guys generally phone up full of hype about where this or that stock is heading. In reality most of these stocks turn out to be non performers.
If the guy is a regular broker surely he would have contacts whom he had dealt with in the past.
In the UK many IPO's slip back below their launch price anyway.
My advice stay clear

New Millenium Medical - Edward Tate

dhughes0 said:
Hi
I have had a guy on the phone pushing IPO'S the first two were in the States and made a big proffit he said the latest is www.newmilleniummedical.com I am being let in on ground floor etc, the eward-tate.com site is impressive, the float is on tomorrow /Friday do any of you people know anything about these as I am suspicious of phone deals that are to good to be true.
Doug.

I had an unsolicited call from a guy called Steve Radley, said he was based at Edward Tate in Luxembourg, pushing this IPO. He gave me the same web site address, which provides no hard data on the organisation or its trading performance at all. He called back, as promised, later in the week when the financial information he had, apparently, been awaiting had arrived. I asked him a few questions which boiled down to "he would answer them verbally but would not send me any details about financial performance, status, current ownership or trading record". While I was telling him I do not buy into situations like this but would be happy to review the information I had requested, when it was sent to me, prior to deciding whether this investment was worth the risk he hung up mid conversation. Would you put your money in this guy's hands?

Had Tate on today trying to sell Newmillenium IPO. They can't furnish any balance sheet for the company as yet. I don't know where they obtained my name. Sound like a scam to me - Best advice as per CWPARIS

Hello - I have also been targeted re: New Millenium Medical. After all the too-good-to-be-true hype they warned me that the share issue was likely to be oversubscribed in the very near future. Two weeks later they are still desperately trying to get me to sign up. They can't provide any meaningful data on the company's profitability (I'm a CA so know what is what in that area). By now I'm simply cruelly stringing them along to see how frantic they get to persuade me to part with my money. The impression I get is that the New Millenium Medical shares are either a complete scam or, more likely, are a dodgy share issue which is on the point of bombing and Tate are trying to unload the shares onto any recipient, however unlikely.

Tomorrow is the big day - apparently !!

Hi. I've just had a call from Martin Hall from Ed Tate. They've been phoning me for about 3 months saying that the new millenium deal was about to break. He is calling me back tomorrow with the details.

I'm not sure where they got my number from (mobile too) but they are also have my wifes home number and know that we make joint decisions on this sort of stuff. Someone is selling personal information somewhere. I've been trying to find out about Ed Tate since they phoned me and just by chance came across this. Lucky escape for me perhaps. Thanks.

The name Edward Tate fails the number 1 warning sign of a bucket shop - the name sounds very impressive.

Look at a previous post I did on Argos Capital and listed all the fancy names that were/are under investigation.

Sorry to be cruel but anyone who loses money to an offshore broker has only themselves to blame for chasing 'quick' and 'easy' money. More like easy money for the scammers.........

I have also been targeted regarding New Millenium Medical, this time by a guy called Josh Randall from Kensington Price Consulting. According to him, the IPO will be in December. When he calls back, I will also ask for a balance sheet etc. and see if he is able to come up with something.

sdrane said:
I have also been targeted regarding New Millenium Medical, this time by a guy called Josh Randall from Kensington Price Consulting. According to him, the IPO will be in December. When he calls back, I will also ask for a balance sheet etc. and see if he is able to come up with something.

Suggest you read the disclaimer from the Kensington Price Consulting web site and then think carefully about what it is that they actually offer. As an off shore outfit they are not covered by any regulations that may be enforcable in this country. Who are they? Where will your money (should you part with any) go? What will you get in return?

DISCLAIMER
PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY
All information contained on the Kensington Price Consulting, Inc. web site (KP Consulting) is for informational purposes only. KP Consulting provides marketing and advisory services but is not a registered broker, broker dealer, analyst, investment advisor, investment banker or underwriter. The stocks profiled and/or mentioned by KP Consulting are only company profiles and are not recommendations to buy or sell. The information contained here in is provided by the companies and should not be considered to be all-inclusive. Information on these pages contains forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. All profiles are based on information that is available to the public. Investing in stocks involves risk. Stocks profiled on this web site and/or through the emailed newsletter are for informational purposes only. The purpose of these profiles is to make investors aware of these companies. You should do your own thorough additional research before making any investment decisions. KP Consulting works to verify the accuracy of all information contained on its web site but does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Past performance of stocks profiled on this web site is not a guarantee as to future performance. Investors must make decisions based on their own research and judgment. KP Consulting will not be responsible for any gains or losses due to investing in these opinions. As with any investment decision, careful research should be done before making any decision to invest. We encourage our readers to use caution when investing and educate themselves and that if they do invest, they do so prudently with attention to the potential profit and risks associated with investing in growth stage companies.

warregui said:
Has anyone any experience of dealing with Edward Tate? They are ostensibly based in Luxembourg.

Stay away from Edward Tate - They are also not regulated in Luxembourg. I contacted the financial authorities there and they confirmed this.

I bet their brokers are located in Cambodia or Laos (seems to be a country of choice these days).

Of course they'll be using a very sophisticated telephone switching operation.

I also am being pressed by Kensington Price, a Gordon Robertson, re Newmillenium Medical IPO. I have just been sent a "contract note" asking for $5550 to be paid to a Lloyds TSB account. It comes from an outfit called Charterhouse International with an address in the West Indies (although posted in England). KP seem to be their European Centre.

The website is quite impressive but there is a total lack of hard information. I share the T2W consensus that these people have to make a proper investment case.

dga

"The website is quite impressive but there is a total lack of hard information. I share the T2W consensus that these people have to make a proper investment case."

Please do not be fooled by a website, an impressive site is no guarantee of the quality of the entity.

Ignore the web site and do your own research, don't get taken in by snake oil salesmen.

Good luck.

pepe