Eckhart Tolle - The Flowering of Human Consciousness

M

mkultra

Eckhart Tolle - The Flowering of Human Consciousness-CD1.avi - YouTube
Eckhart Tolle is a German-born Canadian resident, best known as the author of the The Power of Now and A New Earth, which were written in English. In 2011, he was listed by the Watkins Review as the most spiritually influential person in the world. In 2008, a New York Times writer called Tolle "the most popular spiritual author in the [United States]". This is part one of a two part satsang disusing the flowering of human consciousness that the world, as a whole, is experiencing in theses times.

It's interesting how he's managed to do so well, because he hasn't said or written anything new. He's just repackaged old wisdom. Perhaps things are more edible in the West if they come from a white man.

It's interesting how he's managed to do so well, because he hasn't said or written anything new. He's just repackaged old wisdom. Perhaps things are more edible in the West if they come from a white man.

I hear what you are saying, but at the very least, ET has added his own unique insight, interpretation and time stamp to such teachings.
But ultimately does it matter, if it is wisdom and helpful to humanity, then so be it. It has helped me personally in many ways including becoming a more effective online forex speculator ;).
I highly recommend his 1st book "THE POWER OF NOW", you can even find it online for free in pdf format.

:)

that brown-skinned, middle-eastern, towel-head hippy from Nazareth didn't too bad.

Yes agree he is very good and the way he introduces selflessness to discover ones true inner self.

I also agree with Shakone that there is nothing really new in what he says but he says it without the established organised religion preaching spiritual self discovery as a way of sustaining all the parasites that's part and parcel of our past.

Pretty much all the greatest (if I may put it that way) buildings that have lasted throughout the course of history are cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, shrines or castles.

Tells us man is all about war and destruction and finding oneself in spirituality. Mixed up bunch of crazy animals.

that brown-skinned, middle-eastern, towel-head hippy from Nazareth didn't too bad.

Oh come on... you know he was a blue-eyed, fair-skinned dude giving the sermon on the mount. I've seen it in paintings.

Last edited:

What kind of B.S. is that? (n)