EASY TEMPLATES

TEAMTRADER

Here is an easy to follow template. Similar to Guppy MMA only - in my opinion - more simple for those who understand how BB's work.
I have named them MBD - for Multiple Band Deviations.
The template is specificallyfor 1m scalper chart traders.
The alert is for ease of trading.
If trading longer periods than 1m scalping (5m or longer) change the setting to 21-4-4.
TEAMTRADER

Attachments

• SIMPLE ALERT.png
    SIMPLE ALERT.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 26
  • SIMPLE ALERT.tpl
    8.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Stoch Crossing arrows_alerts 34 8 11 1 MASTER.ex4
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
These templates look very good on your chart. How long have you been trading with them and what are the results?
I have retired from trading now and only seek to help others. Patience and a good trading system are the keys to profitabilty. Each trader has there own 'trading eye' but I hope my posts help.
TEAMTRADER

If you are intending to day trade full time, that is be at the computer screen for 5 - 8 hours per day, there is no possiblity that you could have a losing day.
If you are part time then it will depend on how long you are able to stay patient and concentrate.
I am working with a repainting MT4 hi-lo indicator at the moment - which normally all traders would steer clear of - but I am using the next upper timeframe signal (1m with 5m signal) to check to see if the signal, more or less, gives a profit at all signals. So far it is giving a huge amount of profits with very few losses, 1 small loss of 11 to 4 profits - the profits varying from 8 to 60 pts. If it continues this way I will post it for you it you trade the 1m charts.
TEAMTRADER