East Midlands Calling

I used to live in Nottingham and am now near Birmingham. I'm starting a group up over there, but there aren't many traders around. If you get a meeting organised around the M1 or south Nottingham, count me in

Hi
would be interested in a get together. living near northampton. day trader for last 20 years in fx, derivatives etc. own trading system and trade around 10 times per day.

I used to live in Nottingham and am now near Birmingham. I'm starting a group up over there, but there aren't many traders around. If you get a meeting organised around the M1 or south Nottingham, count me in

I used to live in nottingham (went to the uni there) and now live south of birmingham (near warwick).

hi i am new to this site, i am from derby and i trade in cfds, spread betting with IG so whats happening lads and ladies, i am about £-5000 over the year, i would suggest to everyone to go short and spread bet only.. cfds can literally kill you, i am about to move up to L2 Dealer, and having DMA (DIRECT MARKET ACCESS), is there anybody here who has access to DMA, I am just a boy trading from home watching bloomberg.... there is alot of money to made, the boys in the city made up 1.2b going short on just freddie mac and fannie mae and there i waqs sitting pretty on crude all time high 1200 pips in my favour and wiped out in a flash last week... only 1% make the money in this game...

Hi all Leicester based trader mainly spread betting. Definately interested in a meet up with fellow traders. Please get in contact.

Hi all,

I'm located in Derby and would be interested to meet other traders. I'm new to the game myself, having only gotten in to it earlier this year. I trade FX and commodities on spreadbetting platform, following the PA methods and techniques taught by James16, Trader_Dante etc. If anyone is organising a meet please let me know.

Cheers

I note a few traders on this board don't live too far away from Birmingham/Coventry area. There is another thread with Midland traders which you may be interested in.

I trade UK equities via CFD's. Been trading for a few years on and off. Be interesting to meet up with people with similar background.

I'm about 12 miles from Coventry. Would be interesting to meet some other traders as I dont know any socially.

Can I ask you to email me off board so that I can add you to the mailing list and let you know when we meet up next. My email is available on the other thread.

Hi Everyone
I live near Northampton and would like to attend any "meets"
If anyone knows of anything Please contact me.

Thanks

Carl

I see there a couple from Northampton & I'm from Peterborough. Northampton way would be far better for me than Birmingham - and is actually In the east midlands.

Hi All,
I live in Milton Keynes and would be interested in meeting up with other traders in the Northampton or East Midlands areas, anywhere close to the M1 would be easy for me.
Paul.

Hi there,

I live in Ruddington (South Notts) and would be up for a meet in the Sounth Notts area. I am a newbie, but am learning to trade the forex markets. I am always up for meeting like minded people and sharing experiences and techniques.

Bob

Hi All

I'd be happy to meet for a pint and a chat with anyone in Notts area. PM me if you're interested.
Dave.

Seems there is a few traders in my neck of the woods.(Cambridge). Would be good to chew some trading fat sometime.

Last edited:
hi all, im new here. I'm reviving this thread. hope thats ok. I'm near Northampton. Is anyone from this area still on here?