Easiest Countries To Do Business In

hhiusa

Here is a list provided by the World of the easiest countries to start a business. This is extremely relevant to anyone who trades for a living. It always better to form a corporation around your investments as it protects you from all sorts of things. It also gives you advantages that are not available as a natural person. You can form a business in any country, even if you are not conducting business there.

World_Bank_2014_Easiest_Countries_To_Do_Business.png

For a comprehensive list see
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/IC.BUS.EASE.XQ?order=wbapi_data_value_2014+wbapi_data_value+wbapi_data_value-last&sort=asc

Depending on your domicile this might be the most stupid and dangerous piece of advice available, especially for smaller retail traders not trading OPM.

Depending on your domicile this might be the most stupid and dangerous piece of advice available, especially for smaller retail traders not trading OPM.

Not quite. I know that it cost a great deal more in Switzerland (At least 20% or a minimum of CHF 50,000 has to be deposited into an escrow bank account for set-up.) However, in countries like Denmark, they only require DKK 50,000 to be placed into an escrow account which is yours to do with as you wish after the company has been registered with the Danish Tax Authorities. They have no tax upon the formation of a KpS by foreigners. They are quite popular with Americans. The tax benefits for US citizens far outweight the cost. Similarly, when a corporation losses money on a trade it is added to short-term capital losses. As long as no trade transpired from that same equity within 30 days, it can be deducted from net income. It is also extremely easy to maintain. Many incorporation services provide a secretary for minutes, an auditor, financial services are VAT exempt. The same cannot be said for individual income from trading.

Obviously it is up to the reader to do some research for themselves before acting upon something. That would be very foolish to proceed without doing your own reserach. It is food for thought. You can continue to do it anyway you choose. This has saved me a bundle.

Not quite. I know that it cost a great deal more in Switzerland (At least 20% or a minimum of CHF 50,000 has to be deposited into an escrow bank account for set-up.) However, in countries like Denmark, they only require DKK 50,000 to be placed into an escrow account which is yours to do with as you wish after the company has been registered with the Danish Tax Authorities. They have no tax upon the formation of a KpS by foreigners. They are quite popular with Americans. The tax benefits for US citizens far outweight the cost. Similarly, when a corporation losses money on a trade it is added to short-term capital losses. As long as no trade transpired from that same equity within 30 days, it can be deducted from net income. It is also extremely easy to maintain. Many incorporation services provide a secretary for minutes, an auditor, financial services are VAT exempt. The same cannot be said for individual income from trading.

Obviously it is up to the reader to do some research for themselves before acting upon something. That would be very foolish to proceed without doing your own reserach. It is food for thought. You can continue to do it anyway you choose. This has saved me a bundle.

I must confess, I`m really suprised, Never heard of DK as a proposed solution for tax minimising traders.

Regards

I must confess, I`m really suprised, Never heard of DK as a proposed solution for tax minimising traders.

Regards

Maybe you might consider refraining from calling something stupid if you are not versed in something. I do not trade other people's money by the way.

Well, I`m surprised, but not convinced. And I still consider (depending on domicile) trading through a foreign corporate shell a stupid idea by various reasons. And I should be quite well versed in tax (and cost) saving setups for EU domiciled traders.

So I still maintain my warning, Mr. Taxman ain`t stupid and often the medicine is worse - or more expensive- than the illness.

Regards

Well, I`m surprised, but not convinced. And I still consider (depending on domicile) trading through a foreign corporate shell a stupid idea by various reasons. And I should be quite well versed in tax (and cost) saving setups for EU domiciled traders.

So I still maintain my warning, Mr. Taxman ain`t stupid and often the medicine is worse - or more expensive- than the illness.

Regards

Alright then! Since you called it stupid, I would imagine you can rebut the argument that you stated instead of posting a cop-out non-committal answer like it depends upon domiciliation. How horrible that I should expect a worthwhile rebuttal with sources (not from Wikipedia). The only thing stupid is to post using such language without any evidence.

By all means prove me wrong about Danish and Swedish tax law and how the "medicine" is any more expensive in Scandinavia and the US as opposed to Switzerland or the UK or some other EU country. Secondly, I would like to see a counterexample.

Regards :innocent: