DT embraces dark side - Vendorship

OK, I'll start. I've lost all repsect for you (not that you care). This is easily the biggest example of hypocrisy I've ever seen on this site since I joined.

That is the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me on this forum. You actually respected me for a while. I am welling up here :cry: :cry:

Damn shame I only found out when I lost it though. :(

All

DT - DionysusToast HAS embraced the dark side.

Check out the bling on the left. I am now a vendor. This is right - I'm now badged.

Whilst I won't use the board to 'subtly' advertise what I'm doing (not that I'm doing that now :whistling), I will tell you what I ain't doing:

- Not teaching
- Nor lecturing
- Nor training
- In fact, nothing at all that could be construed as any form of knowledge transfer about trading
- No indicators (and especially no secret ones from Goldman Sachs)
- Nor flashing lights
- Nor something that tells you when to trade or trade for you
- No shortcuts
- Nothing that can be done in "15 Minutes a day"
- No chat rooms
- No paltalk
- No newsletter
- No trade calls

In fact, that's all the good stuff isn't it?

Still - seeing as I've given much flak to 'oil of snake' vendors on here, I thought it only fair I give them ample opportunity to fight back at my move to "The Dark Side".

Gentlemen...

DT

Look, just stay faceless and hide behind words, you'll do ok. The biggest shysters in history were good at manipulating people with spiel.

1) Adolf Hitler. (he could really getum' goin')

2) I'll leave the list for the imaginative.

Look, just stay faceless and hide behind words, you'll do ok. The biggest shysters in history were good at manipulating people with spiel.

1) Adolf Hitler. (he could really getum' goin')2) I'll leave the list for the imaginative.

42 posts to reach Godwin's law...

So I shouldn't post my picture then???

DTElvis.jpg

Got it...

Howard Cohodas

Toastie,
Looks a good product to me and if I traded ES I'd buy it.
Like your nice clean web site too.

In fact my respect for you has gone up even more cheese cheese cheese
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Richard

So I shouldn't post my picture then???

DTElvis.jpg

Got it...

Lol.

Howard Cohodas, wears a similar outfit when giving vague and generalised market tuition to his pupils...so does Mr Charts.

Politicians are great at not answering questions directly...and we all know why.

Another thing, they always have a little clique to bull them up, Hitler, Grey1, the list is endless.

I knew it wouldn't take long !

:LOL:

A little birdie told me you wear a wizards outfit when giving sermons about lev2...?

"Can ya feel it inside ya!!!? Can ya feel the power!!!?" (i think this was the lev2 sermon, i may have got the conversation wrong, it was a bad line)

Great to see someone with imagination ! :)

You're conflating me with Socrates who called himself a wizard and Toastie who wears the gear at parties.
I'm just a quiet, boring, charisma-less trader :)

I hate to say it but I like the product, I suppose this is not as nasty as being a 'mentor' or selling courses.