Dow Jones - Experimental Fibonacci Time Analysis

BigInTheCity

This is just something im experimenting with.

Bottom/Turning Point for the day should be within the next hour.

don't mean to be rude mate but if its still at beginning stages of experiment - perhaps more prudent not to post....

however, if u do want to post then can u include how your analysis was worked out..

cheers

Thats why i said im just experimenting so people dont take much notice of it.

Good luck and good trading

Its clearly marked experimental so I don't see that as a problem...
Be nice to know more about your technique though..

BigInTheCity - please feel free to post your experimental analysis. It's interesting for others to see and hopefully learn from, and for those who may use a similar analysis it's nice to see a second opinion.

I'm sure those who are using similar will pipe up with some suggestions too. :D

Thanks Skimbleshanks

If the low in of 9048 stays in place now, it is spot on again

Time will tell

i agree - do post analysis.....

but sorry if i offended anyone - i just don't see the point of just announcing that you're experimenting... but it's your choice, your bulleting board that u started....

BigInTheCity were was you before,

it looks like your analysis are correct, cant see dow going bac to 048, however how many of us followed,

by the way im long in s&p from 968

Cheers
Genti

I have to agree with dsmodi. I think the general consensus from the chat room would be that most people would like to know more about Fibonacci time series. I for one have not read anything about the subject and at the very least would like a general overview, but only because I am not familiar with this approach.

BigInTheCity said:
This is just something im experimenting with.

Bottom/Turning Point for the day should be within the next hour.

Spot on even if i do say so myself, made 100points out of it.

Will post when the next major turning point will be when ive worked it out

:cheesy:

Well done BigIntheCity

You are looking at a much better and profitable way forward - than looking at 10 year past data.

All the very best to you mate! Keep up the good work.

Skimbleshanks said:
A question please - what time frames are you looking at to work your fib time lines out?

Im experimenting with hourly charts at the moment.

There should be a good top to sell at tomorrow, i will post when it should be.

P.S. Im still experimenting so i may be wrong, please do not trade on what i say.

rglenn said:
Well done BigIntheCity

You are looking at a much better and profitable way forward - than looking at 10 year past data.

All the very best to you mate! Keep up the good work.

Thank you rglenn

I mainly trade the forex markets but trade the Dow on the side for fun

Talking of Fibonnacci, anyone notice the DOW made a 50% bounce from the low 9050 (from 9360) yesterday???

BD

skim

he also got his name wrong,(hasn't he) dont think $ has made a bottom yet. we better call him bottomyen