Dow Jones 17000?! - Time to short big?

Shut the F up postman, most of you lot in here are bitter tosses who have no life so come in here and all argue and tell everyone how they are going to fail. Well guess what, if I fail I fail but right now I don't seem to be doing to bad with my analysis.

To anyone who has anything positive to say, you're more than welcome... And constructive critics is fine, just not from f ucuking postmen :LOL:

How can we constructively criticise a coin toss?
You have no reason to enter, no strategy, and no exit point.

You have gambled DOWN 3 times on the toss of a coin and if you get lucky this time you'll think you the dogs.

If you really want constructive criticism give us something to go on not just "I dont think it should be at this level".

It's not coin tossing, some of my analysis has been great... In fact in one of my journals I had 16 wins in a row and then I blew my account the next day as I lost control. Often I've been too soon, but my predictions did happen, or sometimes I had been stopped by one bloody point before it went my way. Many have seen my potential, so please don't make out like I'm some dumbo. I just want to share my experience win or loss, no need to point out faults. Why come on here and do that?

Oh and to anyone who is interested and not negative;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 338
Hello, what is your exit strategy.

Regards Shane.

Hi Shane,

This all depends on what happens at the crucial zone of 17000 on the Dow, if it breaks below and stays below I could be a very happy man. If it acts as support and bounces off and back up then I will close and take profit (that is if it reaches 17000 before going higher)

It's not coin tossing, some of my analysis has been great... In fact in one of my journals I had 16 wins in a row and then I blew my account the next day as I lost control. Often I've been too soon, but my predictions did happen, or sometimes I had been stopped by one bloody point before it went my way. Many have seen my potential, so please don't make out like I'm some dumbo. I just want to share my experience win or loss, no need to point out faults. Why come on here and do that?

Calm down, calm down.

I have taken a step back and seen the bigger picture.
Looking at the above post you are obviously much wiser than I first appreciated.
I see your strategy and wish you well in your endeavors.

Most humbly Postman. ;)

PS - Don't forget its £20,000 in the next account. :LOL:

Attachments

• Super-Bowl-Coin-Toss-012812_0.jpg
    Super-Bowl-Coin-Toss-012812_0.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 204
  • jesus-says9.jpg
    jesus-says9.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited by a moderator:
Doomberg, I see three very bad signs. First you go short now, second you are not using the right stops and limits and third you are doing this with IG. I wish you good luck too!

££££££££££££ ;) yessssssss

Mwuhahahaha Doomy hit a gooden today, closed and banked 55k in the end :clap:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 347

:LOL:

My eyes have been opened.

Now I just need to get me one of them ig accounts that will leverage £400 per point on a £10,000 deposit. ;)

Attachments

• Were-not-Worthy.jpg
    Were-not-Worthy.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 225

Now listen up Doomy. You know very well that you can't go around spanking bucket shops for circa 50k large in 12 hrs.

Do the right thing and give it back Pronto !! Capish !! (y)
Otherwise Ron and Ron gonna come knocking on yer door.

Now listen up Doomy. You know very well that you can't go around spanking bucket shops for circa 50k large in 12 hrs.

Do the right thing and give it back Pronto !! Capish !! (y)
Otherwise Ron and Ron gonna come knocking on yer door.

Dont do it, dont give it all back. :eek:
Take a tip from Ashley Revell, set up your own on line gambling site and make a fortune.
I know, people could come to your site and bet on the toss of a coin. You'd go down in history as the king of the t0ssers. :LOL:

Hahaha postman you hate it don't you, listen tootes you need to make it snappy and do your job faster, we've been getting mail at 10:30 and not 8:30' like usual. Explain yourself kid.

Hahaha postman you hate it don't you, listen tootes you need to make it snappy and do your job faster, we've been getting mail at 10:30 and not 8:30' like usual. Explain yourself kid.

Becareful when you talk to Postman :)

Hi Doomberg

Well done on the winnings.
Do you trade everyday or week like this(size and direction)
Also do IG use the tiered margining in the UK.

:LOL:

My eyes have been opened.

Now I just need to get me one of them ig accounts that will leverage £400 per point on a £10,000 deposit. ;)

Not on Demo accounts they dont :LOL:. He even managed to crank it up to £750 per point at one stage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 287
Hi Doomberg

Well done on the winnings.
Do you trade everyday or week like this(size and direction)

Thanks, no I don't trade much any more for a few reasons, 1st of all when i really found my edge and developed a system it didn't last long until they switched the algorithm. And now I'm just too busy with work to put much time in to trading due to my business. So I just have a dabble here and there, and today I was certain of a re-trace.... I was hoping it would breach 17000 and drag the Dax much lower too, but hey I can't argue with my profits of 55k but 250k would of been nicer of course lol.

One thing i will say is that I could not close my position manually, had to call IG but then again i tried to close a £750 a point Dax position instantly, that probably wouldn't even be instant trading futures

Not on Demo accounts they dont :LOL:. He even managed to crank it up to £750 per point at one stage.

If you're calling bull then this was in aggregate view which combines all same market trades in to one for easy viewing, the only reason the Wall St stayed as two is because one had a guaranteed stop which you can see the Y next to, the German 30 was actually about 5 positions combined. If you want to get one of the IG reps on here to verify it I can PM them my account number and you'll soon pipe down. Anyway postman isn't it past your bed time? You have your paper round to think about.

... Anyway postman isn't it past your bed time? You have your paper round to think about.

Yes your right its near my bedtime, I need a good fairy story to get me off to sleep so I've come to read your posts again. :LOL:

Mods? Can we have an IG rep verify this trade so our resident paperboy can pipe down?

Mods? Can we have an IG rep verify this trade so our resident paperboy can pipe down?

This is a win win for me. Your going to be shown to have a dummy account or someone will verify you gambled £10,000 on a coin toss.
I dont even need to know the answer :LOL: