Dow Intraday charts 17/11 - 21/11

Aweful day, but divergence still holding... The RSI triangle looks as though it will have to break. ES volume at the close was big, showing confidence for holding long over the weekend?

Attachments

• dow 21-11-03 10.gif
    dow 21-11-03 10.gif
    36.4 KB · Views: 415
Good call from CJ at the LOD.... Actually not too hard looking at vol on ES 1 min and RSI well overdone at 25.Not to mention the RS Switch... Nice ND top and that's about all there is worth talking about. Whipsaw city. :(
Did Twiggy's staircase end at 9629?

Attachments

• dow 21-11-03 1.gif
    dow 21-11-03 1.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 379
I'm just comparing my 1min cash chart with chartmans and have seen a major difference( I've checked with other sources and CM's is correct, mine is wrong)
The early high(at 2.35) of 9650 is not on my chart, infact the corresponding high on mine is 9635, and gives a double top with the high at 2.52. Strangely enough, the bar patterns are almost identical on both charts, it's just that mine never got above 9635.
I'm using sierra/IB, and realise that slight discrepancies do occur from one data source to another, but this is more than slight. Did any other IB users note the same

No flags highlighted on your charts CM - were they irrelevant or not sufficiently well defined to be recognisable in todays kind of rangebound context?

Regards

Bored, my IB/Sierra chart is the same as yours.

However, as I chart and trade the futs not the cash, its irrelevant to me.