Dow Intraday charts 10/11 - 14/11

Another triangle forming on the INDU D4F cash.

Attachments

• indu- d4f.gif
    indu- d4f.gif
    66.7 KB · Views: 399
Its not to clear on the 60 min but there is definately a small rising channel/bear flag turn was on the 25% retracement level
The 10min looks as if its ready to drop but is finding support @ the low of yesterday.

Attachments

• es60.png
    es60.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 372
My trading environment.

NB. The distance I have to travel to work at least 7 yds.
No congestion here :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• the office2.gif
    the office2.gif
    32.2 KB · Views: 368
Like the office Lockstock! - thoroughly jealous!!

Day total 53 points (3 shorts/2 longs(I can scalp with the best of 'em if I have to!!))

Nice little spike of optimism at the end there....an 'up' day tomorrow?

Now off to the pub to add some much needed liquidity to proceedings.......... :cool:

Regards to all

Tradesmart,

Do u use IB for trading or one of the SB firms??

That's a cracking total in light of 'tonites' action.

Vell done.

NB, see that you are also using eSignal. Happy with system? May I ask how you get these pivots into the charts? And, how do you get them calculated? Thanks

bgold
rightclick>formulas>Pivots>select pivot

I'm happy with esignal nice stable platform, data very reliable so far. Lacks some simple features which i took for granted on SC.

Happy Trading
NB

re dow h&s

well i was watchin it form on the ndx 100 yesterday and shorted last hour, also coming out of the double top at 1553, weve hit around 1400 today so maybe it will head north to 1427 dow may try to take out the stops tomorrow for the people who shorted at 9770, but bloody hell talk about low volumes today with the dow and sp in a range tighter than a nuns ying yang..... .... i thought there may of been a bit more of gun for the upside stops today on the dow..... looking at the dow chart i think if it shows strength/support holding above 9750 tomorrow12/11 then it will try to have a look at 9800, sp 1050 but they will be heading into the recent downtrend line around those prices.....

jd

JSD,

Yep,

I have the parabolic on 60 min chart just starting to move under the price line.

Does look like a head & sh. pattern on the 1 min INDU chart.

So the next move could be up.

Still in the down trend but I have a signal crossover that says up. PD is set over two days, and generally will break within three. Up tomorrow. 9780 resistance to breakout.

Attachments

• dow 11-11-03 10.gif
    dow 11-11-03 10.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 483
Another tough day with only 2 good entries, both on divergence. One combined with a bear flag....
One other possibility if you caught the failed W, that didn't break 9760... I would have been looking for at least 64, so a good short entry and potentially the best trade of the day.... The other two, although taken on solid TA, would have only made break even at best on SB. :(

Attachments

• dow 11-11-03 1.gif
    dow 11-11-03 1.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 486
NB, I guess your comment that "I'm happy with esignal nice stable platform, data very reliable so far" was before this morning system problems.

Absolutely lol :LOL:
It was only for about 5 mins from when i logged on so no great disturbance for me.

NB