Dow Intraday charts 10/11 - 14/11

bgold

Established member
532 5
NB, see that you are also using eSignal. Happy with system? May I ask how you get these pivots into the charts? And, how do you get them calculated? Thanks

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
bgold
rightclick>formulas>Pivots>select pivot

I'm happy with esignal nice stable platform, data very reliable so far. Lacks some simple features which i took for granted on SC.

Happy Trading
NB

jsd

232 3
re dow h&s

well i was watchin it form on the ndx 100 yesterday and shorted last hour, also coming out of the double top at 1553, weve hit around 1400 today so maybe it will head north to 1427 dow may try to take out the stops tomorrow for the people who shorted at 9770, but bloody hell talk about low volumes today with the dow and sp in a range tighter than a nuns ying yang..... .... i thought there may of been a bit more of gun for the upside stops today on the dow..... looking at the dow chart i think if it shows strength/support holding above 9750 tomorrow12/11 then it will try to have a look at 9800, sp 1050 but they will be heading into the recent downtrend line around those prices.....

jd

lockstock

400 4
JSD,

Yep,

I have the parabolic on 60 min chart just starting to move under the price line.

Does look like a head & sh. pattern on the 1 min INDU chart.

So the next move could be up.

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Still in the down trend but I have a signal crossover that says up. PD is set over two days, and generally will break within three. Up tomorrow. 9780 resistance to breakout.

Attachments

• dow 11-11-03 10.gif
    dow 11-11-03 10.gif
    28.1 KB · Views: 465

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
Another tough day with only 2 good entries, both on divergence. One combined with a bear flag....
One other possibility if you caught the failed W, that didn't break 9760... I would have been looking for at least 64, so a good short entry and potentially the best trade of the day.... The other two, although taken on solid TA, would have only made break even at best on SB. :(

Attachments

• dow 11-11-03 1.gif
    dow 11-11-03 1.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 465

bgold

Established member
532 5
NB, I guess your comment that "I'm happy with esignal nice stable platform, data very reliable so far" was before this morning system problems.

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 87
.... and then i spoke too soon:!:

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
ChartMan said:
Up tomorrow. 9780 resistance to breakout.

100% correct and almost the magic 'ton' in my bin!! Thanks CM!

Another 'handbrake turn' and the magic 10k must be within reach now?!?

It amazed me the way it flew through previous S/R levels and the RSI/CCI strength never wavered........

Hope you all had a profitable day!

Regards

Attachments

• bull_whatever.orig.gif
    bull_whatever.orig.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 611

tradesmart

Experienced member
1,286 22
Watched it for a little too long before getting in CM, and then it was up, up and away.....

but, Hey! - "greed is the enemy" as they say!

Hope you made the 'ton'....... :cheesy:

Regards

Attachments

• next_bull.01.gif
    next_bull.01.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 617

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
I forgot to mention that the magic 64 would provide an entry....
Still, nice to see the clear break and loadsa points.For the 10 min traders, you must take notice of the divergent bottoms after two days, or during the second day. Watch out for a bottom not connecting with the lower support line, as happened. Next move is a tough call, as we're heading for a triple top.OK if you're already long, but an entry now would require an out at any weakness towards 9880, if you want to stay on the safe side.. Support is at 9832 and 9800...

Attachments

• dow 12-11-03 10.gif
    dow 12-11-03 10.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 419

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
A nice entry at 32. Forget 64 off the 10 min charts.... :cheesy: Well, maybe not if you didn't fancy taking a gamble at the open. Either way, a nice easy stroll in the park, where ever you got on the bus. Until the close, the biggest pullback was a mere 10 points. I guess that the failure to make 64 at the end of the day should have prompted a close, but being at the end of the session, it's not surprising it didn't go that last half yard....
I wonder what tomorrow will bring? First up has to be a test at 9880 for a triple top.- strange number.... Support , same as 10 min, 9832 and 9800.
If the triple top goes, we should fly. ES is very, very close to 1060 triple top too.

Attachments

• dow 12-11-03 1.gif
    dow 12-11-03 1.gif
    23 KB · Views: 407

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock