Dow 2009

:rolleyes:

dow0212putn1.png

Bullish Dragonfly Doji Pattern

yes, but your Parabolic SARS, the MACD, RSI, ADX, Stochs etc don't agree so what is the point of having them ?

and, forgive me, I'm not an expert of mystical japanese patterns, but if the doji is to be considered Bullish, shouldn't it be green, not red ? please correct me if i'm wrong ...

Had this vix chart wednesday night. Isn't it obvious?

Attachments

• 090211 vix.jpg
    090211 vix.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 213
yes, but your Parabolic SARS, the MACD, RSI, ADX, Stochs etc don't agree so what is the point of having them ?

and, forgive me, I'm not an expert of mystical japanese patterns, but if the doji is to be considered Bullish, shouldn't it be green, not red ? please correct me if i'm wrong ...

You are right..
We need confirmation.
All indicators will be turn upward .
The latest news regarding new mortgage package, turned the stocks instantly.

"Most candlestick analysts will wait to confirm the signal, watching for a green candle on day two"
bullish dragonfly doji candlestick

Candlesticker by Americanbulls.com - Bullish Dragonfly Doji Pattern

So what does today have in store for us?

I can't believe I missed yesterdays last hour rally coz I was watching MasterChef.

DJI has been range bound for the overnight and London session, but has just broken down below, although not with any great momentum.

7545 long the dow swing trade to be held for a week or two, looking for 300 to 500 points.i will add to position if it goes lower.