Dow 2009

it would apear i cant actually read, the level was the 76 not the 61 fib my mistake. seems to have held, for now.

nice topping formation on the 512tick also note the short squeeze firing off..should see a bit more down ward, wether this is the top, only god knows! trin starting to edge higher aswell, getting some better negative tick readings to

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 156
meh..i surrender been wrong so many times this week my usual analysis seems to have been rendered completely void

My short kicks in @ 8,300. Hoping for it to drop, but who knows. Hoping people will take profits as it is Friday !

Looks like trying to guess the top is a risky game today.

yeh, i have a very effective system using price action for picking tops, normaly it is very suscesfull but this week it has gone to **** and cost me alot of money...very disapointing week indeed

My short kicks in @ 8,300. Hoping for it to drop, but who knows. Hoping people will take profits as it is Friday !

lets hope so, i think overall we are simply buying the rumour, come the vote on the bailout either after market today or on sunday its gona sell off so AGAIN i am getting short here with this view in mind. and beleive me it will need to be one hell of a runner to undo this week..

Nice touch Midas... (Pun intended...:cheesy: )

I have R2 @ 8255 today and turning off 8300 it is either rejection or just a minor pull back before the rally continues.

I reckon we need to watch out for 8120-8140 regions where if it does pick up support the rally can continue.

I would like to see it drop below 8100s before I become bearish.