Dow 2009

yes I am very surprised with gold rallying as well........strange hey!!

i shorted last $906....and closed at $903 in the morning as it hit trailing stop loss !!

game plan for today, sell the crap out of this! i dont think we will see much of a rally but if we do im loading the boat.

i hope we can see 7500 by 2morow close, altho i might be a bit optomistic on that one. only 300 points to go but the markets have really calmed down recently, dont get these 500+ pt days anymore like the end of last year ;(

Last edited:
that move had alot of momentum behind it which makes me believe it was short covering, lets hope this double top holds if it doesnt back to the drawing board

I read somewhere on T2W today that 7840 was a possible point for a rally, as there would be a lot of buy orders there, so I had it in mind as a 1st target.

I was out at 7860 when it failed to make a new low. Not as good as I hoped, but can't complain.

Just wish I had used a stop and reverse, as missed this upleg.

glad to say I was long for that :) (not the whole lot though :()
May put an entry in my journal later...

shorted it again at the 50% retracement, 7928 entry, balls of steel lads!

n.b got stopped out on my first trade and a 2nd short i entered at the double top, man enough to admit when ive lost money :)

Im shorting here myself. Giving it about 30 pips or so for a stop (I trade the SPX so roughly the equivilennt)

im still short from yesterday aswell. now if you take the view that we ARE going to the lows, this is a gift

meh..well thats me OUT for the day, still holding my initial posistion. happy trading today folks

didnt even notice this!

Attachments

• ss2.jpg
    ss2.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 191