Dow 2009

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dow0218yp1.png

time to bounce if you ask me. kutero you need to post a few words with your charts, any newbie trying to learn wont have a clue what there looking at.

check out Carley garners report for today, her forecast is right on the money if you ask me

Dow is making me nervous....Will we see a significant bounce before end of this week....

I've opened a long position.

im long from last night, first target the 8ema 2nd target 21ema circa 7900

Last edited:
7545 long the dow swing trade to be held for a week or two, looking for 300 to 500 points.i will add to position if it goes lower.

added to position at 7464
i am looking for a bottom in the next 2 days by the latest, just hope it does not have a 300 to 500 point spike down before it makes that bottom.

I think it will take some time till we see the 8000 again. I feel that the 7950 is the top barrier

i've just gone long Dow too - if it closes below the 7285 level I might close out as things could get very messy if the 11 year low is broken

you're probably right - although i reckon there's room for a small correction before heading south again...i'm locked at break even so fingers crossed for monday

added again at 7351

added again 7252,

candles i am long only average for all four positions is 7403. my long positions are smaller than my short positions as we are in a bear market which has a couple more years to go i think.